Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester 14:06 - Aug 22 with 3542 viewsmakaveli1882

Crewe's players will reimburse the cost of the tickets purchased by the 153 fans who travelled to Tuesday's 6-0 defeat at Colchester United, says boss David Artell.

Crewe trailed 2-0 inside eight minutes and unbeaten Colchester went on to dominate the League Two game.

"The players will put their hands in their pockets, without a shadow of a doubt, because the fans deserve credit for coming all of this way and they don't deserve that," Artell told BBC Radio Stoke.

Artell's side won their opening game of the season 6-0 at home to Morecambe on 4 August.

Tuesday's loss left them with four points from their first four games.

I am surprised the Club did not offer something like this after West Brom, even more surprised the fans did not call for it, mind you knowing our situation most fans would have not taken it.

Sunderland also did it a few years ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2801760/sunderland-players-fol
Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 14:22 - Aug 22 with 3497 viewsToast_R

If QPR took on this policy I reckon by the end of the season we'd have breached FFP, maybe even by the new year...

I can understand the sentiment but come on, this is a f*king game of football and despite the result, you still got your 90 mintues. Could be something in the faulty goods act though...
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 14:25]
Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 14:24 - Aug 22 with 3484 viewsmakaveli1882

Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 14:22 - Aug 22 by Toast_R

If QPR took on this policy I reckon by the end of the season we'd have breached FFP, maybe even by the new year...

I can understand the sentiment but come on, this is a f*king game of football and despite the result, you still got your 90 mintues. Could be something in the faulty goods act though...

I personally would have said no thanks, but not often you let in 7 and a club does not offer something back.
Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 15:35 - Aug 22 with 3410 viewsBluce_Ree

Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 14:24 - Aug 22 by makaveli1882

I personally would have said no thanks, but not often you let in 7 and a club does not offer something back.

... a refund, reimbursed travel, Schteve's head on a fking stick, whatever.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 15:40 - Aug 22 with 3391 viewspaesanu

How many fans were at West Brom and how much was a ticket

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 16:26 - Aug 22 with 3312 viewsLongsufferingR

Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 15:40 - Aug 22 by paesanu

How many fans were at West Brom and how much was a ticket

Over 1000 at £20 a pop. Rather more expensive than 153 Crewe fans away at Colchester!
Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 16:28 - Aug 22 with 3306 viewsbosh67

Can I be reimbursed for the last 46 years? They can deduct for the play off final, two promotions, the Sinclair goal and part one of the FA Cup final but the rest I want compensation for.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 16:37 - Aug 22 with 3290 viewsmakaveli1882

Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 16:28 - Aug 22 by bosh67

Can I be reimbursed for the last 46 years? They can deduct for the play off final, two promotions, the Sinclair goal and part one of the FA Cup final but the rest I want compensation for.

Just the two promotions< did you take some time out? as you should have seen 5!!
Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 17:05 - Aug 22 with 3234 viewsbosh67

Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 16:37 - Aug 22 by makaveli1882

Just the two promotions< did you take some time out? as you should have seen 5!!

I was hoping you wouldn't have spotted the other 3 as I wanted more compensation.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 17:58 - Aug 22 with 3183 viewsrobith

Crewe Alexandra: Fans to be reimbursed after 6-0 defeat at Colchester on 14:22 - Aug 22 by Toast_R

Yeah, it's a nice gesture, but increasingly I feel like fans, almost feel like they should get refunds? I just don't get it. Like people begging bookmakers for refunds on twitter when something strange happens in a race
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024