Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fat Frank Lampard 20:38 - Oct 6 with 7962 viewsNoDiddley

Read his ‘comments ‘ on BBC site, ungracious prick!
Fat Frank Lampard on 20:45 - Oct 6 with 4862 viewsBoston

Maybe he'd read the comments on here first.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fat Frank Lampard on 20:57 - Oct 6 with 4790 viewskingo

Both him, and his team think they are better than they actually are. Seemed to miss all the wrong decisions his side were given. FOFF

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Fat Frank Lampard on 21:02 - Oct 6 with 4742 viewsHarbour

None of his subs worked out I do not think they will go up.
Fat Frank Lampard on 21:17 - Oct 6 with 4624 viewsDesertBoot

They’ll improve as the season progresses in attack but their defence looks average and I can’t see them finishing top six.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Fat Frank Lampard on 21:22 - Oct 6 with 4595 viewsrrrspricey

Also usual biased from BBC

"QPR slip to 18th in the table, five points above the relegation zone"... or 4 points below play-off places.
Fat Frank Lampard on 21:41 - Oct 6 with 4513 viewsQPR_John

Fat Frank Lampard on 21:22 - Oct 6 by rrrspricey

"QPR slip to 18th in the table, five points above the relegation zone"... or 4 points below play-off places.

Come on be fair to the BBC we equalised against Frank Lampards Derby County they cannot be happy
Fat Frank Lampard on 22:13 - Oct 6 with 4386 viewsBrazilNutR

The BBC report all pretty much says we were the better team and Derby went ahead against the run of play.. never says Derby deserved the win,..so made me laugh reading Franks comments after.."we deserved the win"
Fat Frank Lampard on 22:17 - Oct 6 with 4361 viewsNortholt_Rs

Fat Frank Lampard on 22:13 - Oct 6 by BrazilNutR

The BBC report all pretty much says we were the better team and Derby went ahead against the run of play.. never says Derby deserved the win,..so made me laugh reading Franks comments after.."we deserved the win"

Fat chelscum pr ick.... I hope they don’t go up and he gets the bullet.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Fat Frank Lampard on 22:21 - Oct 6 with 4337 viewsHamptonR

Frankie is used to getting things is own way from refs.
Fat Frank Lampard on 23:09 - Oct 6 with 4143 viewsBklynRanger

He had a pleasingly rueful look on his face when he described LR as 'not an easy place to come'. Receiving weekly pychotherapy since 2011 by the sounds of things...
Fat Frank Lampard on 23:50 - Oct 6 with 4024 viewsWestbourneR

Can’t believe his comments - his side were POOR. Really bang average at best. We utterly dominated both halves.

Mason Mount for England is totally ridiculous

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Fat Frank Lampard on 23:56 - Oct 6 with 3998 viewsHooparoo

Can’t believe anyone on here is surprised that Lampard is an arrogant, ungracious pr!ck.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Fat Frank Lampard on 00:08 - Oct 7 with 3967 viewsVancouverHoop

His comments are for the benefit of his players. He learned from the master in that respect.
Fat Frank Lampard on 00:34 - Oct 7 with 3900 viewsTearsofrage

Fat Frank has become even more delusional since becoming a father. He has produced a side in the mode of himself on a bad day. They moan, they cheat, they expect every tackle to result in a yellow or red card against the opposition. Derby fans, like FF Lampard have a deranged sense of "entitlement" which has been misplaced since the glory days of Clough. Nice town but, despite the huge investment, little better than an average Championship side. It makes I laugh to hear or read comments from Lampoon justifying his forthcoming descent into the lower echelons. They were ordinary today and we were considerably better. I have little love for Mclaren but he outwitted Lampoon and his side outplayed his team. It becomes even more hilarious to hear a manager whose side have been favoured outrageously by an incompetent referee giving some scandalous decisions, mostly against QPR bemoaning a marginal decision which he claims cost Derby the game.
Fat Frank Lampard on 01:03 - Oct 7 with 3840 viewsDavieQPR

Just another new manager who is being found out as good players very rarely make good Managers no matter what players you can loan. Bought on a £8m sub whilst we bought on a freebie. Living on his reputation.
Fat Frank Lampard on 04:04 - Oct 7 with 3739 viewstimcocking

Lampard said: “We deserved to win the game and we didn’t — and this is a fact — because of a refereeing decision.

To say what he did here, it's not only extremely ungracious, it's an absolute impossibility. It shows he isn't bright enough to understand english properly.
Fat Frank Lampard on 08:32 - Oct 7 with 3484 viewsHayesender

My eyesight is not what it used to be, but from the lower loft, was that fat Frank's uncle in the directors box?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fat Frank Lampard on 08:42 - Oct 7 with 3443 viewshoopdog

Does anybody expect a Chelsea Barstud to not think his side was bettered by QPR
Fat Frank Lampard on 09:37 - Oct 7 with 3263 viewsLongsufferingR

With the players he has available I was amazed at the level of cheating they used to try and get players booked or sent off. I'm at the back of SAR and could hear the blood curdling screams following innocuous trips on Johnson and Mount accompanied with rolling around and then sprinting away as soon as play restarts.

With an even worse ref we could have ended up with 8 players on the pitch.

This comes from the manager and was absolutely pathetic.
Fat Frank Lampard on 10:08 - Oct 7 with 3194 viewsdaveB

Fat Frank Lampard on 21:22 - Oct 6 by rrrspricey

not really biased, a team who drops to 18th is not going to be reported as just 4 points and 12 places off the play offs
Fat Frank Lampard on 10:13 - Oct 7 with 3181 viewsPinnerPaul

Saw the interview on Derby TV.

Same as most managers - "they scored from the free kick" - erm no we didn't - they didn't pick up 2nd ball and then left Cameron unmarked - so not totally the referee's fault then!

Anyone could see draw was fair.

Seeing interview before the game, don't think he got on with Maclaren when he was England manager so that may have something to do with it.
Fat Frank Lampard on 10:17 - Oct 7 with 3171 viewsdaveB

Fat Frank Lampard on 10:13 - Oct 7 by PinnerPaul

Saw the interview on Derby TV.

Same as most managers - "they scored from the free kick" - erm no we didn't - they didn't pick up 2nd ball and then left Cameron unmarked - so not totally the referee's fault then!

Anyone could see draw was fair.

Seeing interview before the game, don't think he got on with Maclaren when he was England manager so that may have something to do with it.

to be fair we did score from the free kick, didn't really see much wrong with what Lampard said. Came across as frustrated and will feel his side should have won it, no different to what any other manager would have said after a game like that
Fat Frank Lampard on 10:29 - Oct 7 with 3131 viewsDejR_vu

Don’t all managers live in their own, biased, worlds, or am I missing ssomething?

The diasappointing thing is that this supposedly intelligent bloke is falling into all the typical old stereotypes. In the land of the blind.......

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Fat Frank Lampard on 10:37 - Oct 7 with 3098 viewsHamptonR

We did not score from the free kick, which the Derby keeper could have held but instead tried to make a routine save look spectacular.
I expected more from Derby on and off the pitch and they have developed a large portion of arrogance....can't think where from.
Fat Frank Lampard on 10:39 - Oct 7 with 3092 viewsPinnerPaul

Fat Frank Lampard on 10:17 - Oct 7 by daveB

to be fair we did score from the free kick, didn't really see much wrong with what Lampard said. Came across as frustrated and will feel his side should have won it, no different to what any other manager would have said after a game like that

Not having that Dave, sorry - if we scored from free kick, scorer would be down as L.Freeman!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024