Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman 06:57 - Oct 27 with 2561 viewsellersliehoop

He is by far and away our best player, head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch last night.

He’ll be a big loss if he goes in January
Freeman on 07:50 - Oct 27 with 2422 viewsplasmahoop

He is excellent, but I think wsolek and eze are pretty handy as well.
Freeman on 08:00 - Oct 27 with 2381 viewseghamranger

Why would he?
Freeman on 08:06 - Oct 27 with 2358 viewsellersliehoop

Freeman on 08:00 - Oct 27 by eghamranger

Why would he?

If the likes of Boro come back in I think he’ll go unfortunately

Decent fee for us, more money for him and decent chance of PL football
Freeman on 08:20 - Oct 27 with 2296 viewscaliforniahoop

Freeman on 08:06 - Oct 27 by ellersliehoop

If the likes of Boro come back in I think he’ll go unfortunately

Decent fee for us, more money for him and decent chance of PL football

I think if we are around the playoffs he will stay, remember he left Bristol to be closer too london, Boro is just a bit further away, now, if Fulham, Palace or the Hammers come in, that might be different.
Freeman on 08:23 - Oct 27 with 2283 viewsstevenagehoop

agree he was very good last night but doesn't show that type of talent often enough- he has it but too often takes on one too many or his choice of pass , when he does decide to bring someone else into the game isn't good enough - that said he is a decent enough player at this level.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Freeman on 09:59 - Oct 27 with 2056 viewsmcqpr10

Been our best player since we signed signed him Think eze coming into the team has taken the pressure of him somewhat. He doesn’t look like signing a contact so would imagine a 5 million bid in jan will see him depart sadly. He ran his contact down to join us and his head was turned with the Boro bid in the summer which he admitted to wls. Massive blow to lose him but maybe bos or Smyth would step up.
Freeman on 10:03 - Oct 27 with 2038 viewssmegma

Freeman on 08:23 - Oct 27 by stevenagehoop

agree he was very good last night but doesn't show that type of talent often enough- he has it but too often takes on one too many or his choice of pass , when he does decide to bring someone else into the game isn't good enough - that said he is a decent enough player at this level.

HE has been superb in the last 4 games.
Freeman on 10:18 - Oct 27 with 1980 viewsDorse

Freeman on 09:59 - Oct 27 by mcqpr10

Been our best player since we signed signed him Think eze coming into the team has taken the pressure of him somewhat. He doesn’t look like signing a contact so would imagine a 5 million bid in jan will see him depart sadly. He ran his contact down to join us and his head was turned with the Boro bid in the summer which he admitted to wls. Massive blow to lose him but maybe bos or Smyth would step up.

I agree entirely. It makes me a bit nostalgic to have players that other clubs are circling. Takes me back to the days of Seaman, Sinton, Ferdinand, Peacock, Sinclair etc. We knew deep down that we couldn't keep them but it was brilliant to have them with us. Smithies leaving might have been a blow but the club had already planned for it. Joined up thinking from QPR? What voodoo is this?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Freeman on 10:29 - Oct 27 with 1938 viewsBoston

Let’s see how our results are going, he might prefer playing with an exciting bunch of winners.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Freeman on 10:31 - Oct 27 with 1929 viewsMetallica_Hoop

My mate who is a gunner is always asking how he's doing as he rates him. He's been on holibobs, I shall inform him of how well he's playing on Monday.

He looked bloody good last night in a great team performance.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Freeman on 12:15 - Oct 27 with 1790 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think we now have quite a few players who are playing well, but we have cover for them if they get injured, suspended or lose form. We don't have anyone else to do what Freeman does - link play, quick feet, nice vision, excellent at set pieces. Eze may get there in time but he's not there yet, and also I'm not sure he'll ever play with Freeman's energy.

If Freeman left we would have to change our tactics entirely. We have no-one else who would get our quick and accurate counter-attacks going as well as he does.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Freeman on 12:36 - Oct 27 with 1722 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Freeman on 10:29 - Oct 27 by Boston

Let’s see how our results are going, he might prefer playing with an exciting bunch of winners.

Exactly. We keep playing as we are and we might just be a better prospect than Middlesbrough
Freeman on 13:58 - Oct 27 with 1590 viewstimcocking

He's been our best player since he's been here, no doubt. Standards are so high, if he isn't man of the match, somebody will say he's struggling.

Always at risk of a transfer.
Freeman on 15:56 - Oct 27 with 1466 viewsenfieldargh

Freeman on 12:36 - Oct 27 by dodge_stoke_r

Exactly. We keep playing as we are and we might just be a better prospect than Middlesbrough

Apparently boro scrambled a 1-1 draw with derby without having a shot on goal !

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Freeman on 15:59 - Oct 27 with 1461 viewsWestonsuperR

I’d certainly agree he is our best player, been brilliant last few games, great feet. Need to keep hold of him in Jan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024