Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sooooooooooooo where ARE we going to finish now? 14:11 - Oct 30 with 4962 viewsPinnerPaul

We've done the hand wringing and the confessions.

New page, whatever you've posted before - where are we going to finish?

I'll go for the (boring) where we are now - 10th.

Over to you...….
Sooooooooooooo where ARE we going to finish now? on 01:26 - Nov 2 with 599 viewsnumptydumpty

Three defeats in a row and would like to see the predictions then - its going well currently but this is QPR and its very fine margins. The only one thing I am confident about this season is I don't think we are at all in danger of being relegated. Which is the most important statement really. Can't see us being consistent enough to be in play off contention but this league is always strange. Beat the top teams and get mullered by the so called lesser teams. Apart from two or three stand out teams either end its all about the confidence in this league anyhow which probably makes it a more interesting time for us than being in the premier league anytime where we will always be guaranteed to lose most games and not be at all competitive.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sooooooooooooo where ARE we going to finish now? on 01:36 - Nov 2 with 597 viewstimcocking

In an attempt to be as accurate with my prediction as possible, i'll pick a number from 1-24 out of a hat. It'd give me the same odds as answering, because i haven't got a clue.

But, you know what, i'm going for 6th! 'Ave it!

Ps Christ, let's pray we don't, by some disaster, go up again. Not sure i could handle that sh!t all over again. If we get promoted, could we just sell our slot and stay back where we are?
Sooooooooooooo where ARE we going to finish now? on 01:42 - Nov 2 with 586 viewsnumptydumpty

Sooooooooooooo where ARE we going to finish now? on 01:36 - Nov 2 by timcocking

In an attempt to be as accurate with my prediction as possible, i'll pick a number from 1-24 out of a hat. It'd give me the same odds as answering, because i haven't got a clue.

But, you know what, i'm going for 6th! 'Ave it!

Ps Christ, let's pray we don't, by some disaster, go up again. Not sure i could handle that sh!t all over again. If we get promoted, could we just sell our slot and stay back where we are?

sensible suggestion yes - whatever we do don't get promoted ever again unless of course we beat aston villa at Wembley in the last minute and JT get sent to the stands for being a very nice feller. lol.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sooooooooooooo where ARE we going to finish now? on 09:30 - Nov 2 with 513 viewsBluce_Ree

I'd say 9th. Respectable but in no danger of going up.

It'd be nice to finish above Brentford because they are uppity pricks but it's hard to care about them really.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024