Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham 11:44 - Nov 28 with 2710 viewsalexferguson60

Steve McClaren may have said that we should have won the game, but on reflection, it could have been 3-3 or even 4-4 and anyone would have been complaining.

Poor defending on both sides accounted for our first and Rotherham's second, and two lovely finishes accounted for the other. As well as that Lumley and Rodak made good saves, with Rodak producing a pair of beauties from Freeman and Eze.

The second half performance was a lot better than the first. While in the first half it was difficult to try and work out who in the hell actually played well (I came up with no-one, with Cameron the biggest question mark (My big question: Did he eat too much turkey on his Thanksgiving break?)). You could have driven a Coca-Cola Christmas truck through the middle of Toni and Lynch, who looked their years on a rainy night in Rotherham.

The second half was a lot better, with Freeman once again doing well.

A lot of love is out there for Eze, who was great in parts and in parts was plain lazy. Wells huffed and puffed, and Smith and Hemed's arrival gave their defence headaches without actually scoring.

Also: People behind me were pointing to Pav's miss about being "the worst they've ever seen", but I think that he thought he was offside and then when the ball came across, he was all in a flap. It wasn't so much a terrible miss as a split of concentration. Wells would have finished it with ease. Considering his goal against Villa, I can give him that one.

What pleased me the most was the fact that our club never gave up. Last season, we could have quite easily had no points this week from 6. This week we have two.

Onwards and upwards.

Rotherham on 11:55 - Nov 28 with 2656 viewsToast_R

That's right.
Rotherham on 12:01 - Nov 28 with 2628 viewsBuckR

Agree with most apart from the Eze being lazy part rearing its head again
Rotherham on 12:12 - Nov 28 with 2571 viewskensalriser

Rotherham on 12:01 - Nov 28 by BuckR

Agree with most apart from the Eze being lazy part rearing its head again

Agreed. Don't get it.

Creative players need to conserve their energy for when it's most effective and you don't do that by chasing every lost ball to please fans who doubtless spend hours every week on their employer's dime looking at messageboards.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rotherham on 12:39 - Nov 28 with 2447 viewsloftboy

Also: People behind me were pointing to Pav's miss about being "the worst they've ever seen",
These people obviously weren’t at Pompey when coney missed from two yards with an open goal

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rotherham on 16:02 - Nov 28 with 2109 viewssmegma

Pavs miss' would have been bad if he made contact with the ball. He missed the ball totally so it can't be a bad miss??

As for Eze being 'lazy' go and **** yourselves. Best player on the pitch and their keeper was MOTM with two superb saves without which we would have won. Lumley had no shots to save worthy of mention.
Rotherham on 16:49 - Nov 28 with 2023 viewsPinnerPaul

Rotherham on 16:02 - Nov 28 by smegma

Pavs miss' would have been bad if he made contact with the ball. He missed the ball totally so it can't be a bad miss??

As for Eze being 'lazy' go and **** yourselves. Best player on the pitch and their keeper was MOTM with two superb saves without which we would have won. Lumley had no shots to save worthy of mention.

Well apart from the one right at the end.
Rotherham on 17:01 - Nov 28 with 1984 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Rotherham on 16:49 - Nov 28 by PinnerPaul

Well apart from the one right at the end.

Which was a great save.
Rotherham on 17:21 - Nov 28 with 1927 viewsalexferguson60

Yeah, but apart from that, what did Lumley ever do for us
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham on 18:37 - Nov 28 with 1778 viewsenfieldargh

how can anybody even think Eze is lazy. The guy glides with the ball with power and pace, he tackles and chases back and is not afraid of a 50/50 challenge.

Mighty relieved their fella came of worse when Eze and him went for a 50/50.

Just because his arms dont flail about and his knees aren't pumping does not equal laziness.

Some on here compare him to Wegerle, but our Roy would often get out of the way of a tackle,yes a different era when fouling was a dark art but Eze is just a natural, the real deal

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Rotherham on 00:03 - Nov 29 with 1509 viewsLoftgirl

Rotherham on 12:39 - Nov 28 by loftboy

Also: People behind me were pointing to Pav's miss about being "the worst they've ever seen",
These people obviously weren’t at Pompey when coney missed from two yards with an open goal

I was standing behind the goal that day and I can still see it now. In fact, that is my only memory of the game. I don't even remember the result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024