Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Perch 21:12 - Nov 27 with 4463 viewsNoDiddley

Made his mark at Scunthorpe, this bloke is an utter Kunt!
James Perch on 22:13 - Nov 27 with 4203 viewsbosh67

Not sure I am having that. He sadly always had that dreadful tackle in him but he played some very good games for us, particularly when he filled in at centre back or holding midfield. This is a guy who stayed on for 12 minutes with a dislocated kneecap to make sure we secured a point rather than go off and he paid a huge price for that. He got dogs abuse like a lot of players who have come through but he wasn't a player who hid or pulled out of a tackle.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

James Perch on 23:47 - Nov 27 with 3970 viewssmegma

He never pulled out of a tackle?? A pity he never ever made a tackle. A foul yes, but tackle??
James Perch on 00:40 - Nov 28 with 3855 viewsbarbicanranger

Perchy loves a red card situation, absolutely loves it.

My dad once met him at a driving range in Bucks somewhere, said he had no mates to play golf with, my dad said he could play with him and gave him his number. Perchy no golf mates never got in touch.
James Perch on 01:58 - Nov 28 with 3790 viewstimcocking

Utter kunt? Why? I always saw him as an honest player doing his best.

I'd have to really dislike somebody on a personal level to say that. In his last appearance for us, didn't he sacrifice his own health by refusing to go off and leave us with ten men, despite having a dislocated kneecap or something? Then gets called an utter kunt by the fans he did it for.

This post is indicative of the sad state the world is in today.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 2:00]
James Perch on 05:34 - Nov 28 with 3683 viewsQPR_Jim

James Perch on 01:58 - Nov 28 by timcocking

Utter kunt? Why? I always saw him as an honest player doing his best.

I'd have to really dislike somebody on a personal level to say that. In his last appearance for us, didn't he sacrifice his own health by refusing to go off and leave us with ten men, despite having a dislocated kneecap or something? Then gets called an utter kunt by the fans he did it for.

This post is indicative of the sad state the world is in today.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 2:00]

Personal thoughts on Perch aside I just wanted to highlight that your post on the "stupid question alert" thread is more indicative of the sad state of the world today than this thread. You dislike a squiggle on a shirt because you don't know what it is and can't be bothered to find out what it is despite it being explained within the thread. Yet you have a problem with someone having a different opinion to you over perch.
James Perch on 06:14 - Nov 28 with 3632 viewsWatford_Ranger

He started 69 league games for us (ooh err) so inevitably didn’t look totally useless in all of them but overall he was on the crap side of mediocre.
James Perch on 08:22 - Nov 28 with 3386 viewseastside_r

James Perch on 00:40 - Nov 28 by barbicanranger

Perchy loves a red card situation, absolutely loves it.

My dad once met him at a driving range in Bucks somewhere, said he had no mates to play golf with, my dad said he could play with him and gave him his number. Perchy no golf mates never got in touch.

Blimey. I've seen the damage he could do with a pair of football boots so I'd steer clear of him carrying golf clubs.

Agree - the OP is harsh. However, the phrase 'rash challenge' could have been invented for him.
James Perch on 08:28 - Nov 28 with 3370 viewsCroydonCaptJack

James Perch on 05:34 - Nov 28 by QPR_Jim

Personal thoughts on Perch aside I just wanted to highlight that your post on the "stupid question alert" thread is more indicative of the sad state of the world today than this thread. You dislike a squiggle on a shirt because you don't know what it is and can't be bothered to find out what it is despite it being explained within the thread. Yet you have a problem with someone having a different opinion to you over perch.

They are probably just both different opinions on a football forum rather than anything to do with the state of the world today.

I thought redeemed himself a bit last season. I don't really feel the hate.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 9:14]
Login to get fewer ads

James Perch on 10:42 - Nov 28 with 3149 viewsfrancisbowles

James Perch on 22:13 - Nov 27 by bosh67

Not sure I am having that. He sadly always had that dreadful tackle in him but he played some very good games for us, particularly when he filled in at centre back or holding midfield. This is a guy who stayed on for 12 minutes with a dislocated kneecap to make sure we secured a point rather than go off and he paid a huge price for that. He got dogs abuse like a lot of players who have come through but he wasn't a player who hid or pulled out of a tackle.

Yes, I think that's a fair summary, never brilliant, sometimes decent, got off to a mediocre start with us, playing in what was not his best position, and fans quick to jump on him. Probably tried too hard at times which may have contributed to those stupid moments.
James Perch on 10:47 - Nov 28 with 3129 viewsAntti_Heinola

I for one will welcome him warmly to the Forever Rs club, and cheer loudly when Sints gives him a firm handshake and slap on the shoulder. No probs with Perch at all. And all the young players often said he really helped them - stuff some 'fans' don't see, nor understand - nor particularly want to understand tbh.

Bare bones.

James Perch on 13:15 - Nov 28 with 2920 viewsNoDiddley

James Perch on 22:13 - Nov 27 by bosh67

Wolves away February last season didn’t want to be on the pitch & did nothing, dragged off after 40 mins, my abiding memory,
James Perch on 13:26 - Nov 28 with 2889 viewsToast_R

I'd forgotten about him to be honest. He should be in the Footballers fishmonger's XI though. Always using the wrong tackle...

James Perch
Jamie Pollock
John Scales
Mark Fish
Sole Campbell?
James Perch on 13:32 - Nov 28 with 2868 viewsMick_S

James Perch on 13:26 - Nov 28 by Toast_R

I'd forgotten about him to be honest. He should be in the Footballers fishmonger's XI though. Always using the wrong tackle...

James Perch
Jamie Pollock
John Scales
Mark Fish
Sole Campbell?

Managed by Clam Allardyce.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

James Perch on 13:57 - Nov 28 with 2797 viewsW7Ranger

James Perch on 13:26 - Nov 28 by Toast_R

James Perch
Jamie Pollock
John Scales
Mark Fish
Sole Campbell?

Shark Hughes
James Perch on 14:00 - Nov 28 with 2788 viewsMick_S

Chris (mullet) Waddle.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

James Perch on 15:04 - Nov 28 with 2685 viewskensalriser

Jamie Mackerel

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

James Perch on 15:40 - Nov 28 with 2639 viewsqprd

James Perch on 10:47 - Nov 28 by Antti_Heinola

I for one will welcome him warmly to the Forever Rs club, and cheer loudly when Sints gives him a firm handshake and slap on the shoulder. No probs with Perch at all. And all the young players often said he really helped them - stuff some 'fans' don't see, nor understand - nor particularly want to understand tbh.

Yep

He was an honest team player- played right back, left back, centreback and midfield.

didn't hear a peep from him when Ollie basically dropped him for the last 4 months of last season to accommodate furlong and kakay

and for those calling him a c*nt, do you remember he played the last 10 minutes against hull with a busted knee cap? comments like these are precisely why footballers are not loyal to clubs. he jeopardized his health and arguably his career to be on the pitch so qpr can secure 3 meaningless points in an august match of a season we finished 16th... and yet this somehow is totally forgotten by supporters

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/perchs-pain-relief-after-hull-win/

"I had to get through it as we didn't have any subs," Perch told www.qpr.co.uk after Idrissa Sylla's injury time winner. "It was a matter of getting on with it and lasting the final 15-20 minutes"

"The gaffer wanted me to come off but that would have left us with ten men which wouldn't have been ideal"
James Perch on 15:41 - Nov 28 with 2638 viewsloftboy

Gary monk (fish)
Harry Redsnapper

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

James Perch on 02:29 - Nov 29 with 2423 viewstimcocking

James Perch on 05:34 - Nov 28 by QPR_Jim

Ouch. Apologies, i just assumed it would be for gambling.

Do i have a problem with somebody not thinking James Perch is great? No.

Do i have a problem with somebody calling one of our ex-players who did his best an utter kunt? Yes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024