Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Tories Are Bonkers! 08:51 - Dec 12 with 41607 viewsBostonR

Have been in the US since the summer and arrived back this week and going to the game on Sat.

I have watched the carnage in the US political system, but that was evened-out in the mid-term elections. Watching the madness this morning, it looks like a Tory coup by the ERG and other right-wing nut-cases.

I am no Tory, but May has to see them off before they throw this country under the bus!
The Tories Are Bonkers! on 15:50 - Dec 20 with 1431 viewsDiscodroids

The Tories Are Bonkers! on 09:49 - Dec 20 by SydneyRs

Missed out on writing remoaners again there. Maybe throw in a couple of snowflakes too. Oh and a caps lock leave means leave.

when it comes to matters of technicality and specifications beyond the year of our lord 1996, i'm lost, snowblind in the white light void of the Computerwelt matrix.

This being the case, can anyone advise this poor old sod how i can banish this never ending midnight express wheel thread from appearing in front of my mince pies every time i Log on to LFW. Thanks in advance chaps.

apologies Sydney R, didn't mean to quote you!.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 15:51]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Tories Are Bonkers! on 16:44 - Dec 20 with 1356 viewsloftboy

The Tories Are Bonkers! on 15:50 - Dec 20 by Discodroids

when it comes to matters of technicality and specifications beyond the year of our lord 1996, i'm lost, snowblind in the white light void of the Computerwelt matrix.

This being the case, can anyone advise this poor old sod how i can banish this never ending midnight express wheel thread from appearing in front of my mince pies every time i Log on to LFW. Thanks in advance chaps.

Stop commenting on it and bringing it back to the top for starters!!!!

Happy Christmas Glen 🎅

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Tories Are Bonkers! on 22:00 - Dec 20 with 1260 viewsCiderwithRsie

If you look at the OP you'll see a little red cross, near bottom right of the post - click on that to Hide the thread.

(Some kindly soul told me how to do that with the other Brexit thread and life improved at once)
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 22:01]
The Tories Are Bonkers! on 22:34 - Dec 20 with 1235 viewsPunteR

The Tories Are Bonkers! on 22:00 - Dec 20 by CiderwithRsie

If you look at the OP you'll see a little red cross, near bottom right of the post - click on that to Hide the thread.

(Some kindly soul told me how to do that with the other Brexit thread and life improved at once)
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 22:01]

Ha ha apologies . Just seen the red cross.. Adios amigos
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 22:46]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Tories Are Bonkers! on 23:42 - Dec 20 with 1194 viewsSydneyRs

The Tories Are Bonkers! on 21:56 - Dec 23 with 1084 viewsloftboy

The Tories Are Bonkers! on 22:34 - Dec 20 by PunteR

Ha ha apologies . Just seen the red cross.. Adios amigos
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 22:46]

Doesn’t that block every post by that poster though not just th done you don’t want to read?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024