Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our country is fckd match thread 20:04 - Jan 15 with 206497 viewsBlackCrowe

On one side we have a spineless and rudderless government full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

On the other side we have spineless and rudderless opposition full of self-serving narcissistic cnts utterly divided.

Can someone please show us a third way beyond flipping Vince. Failing a Chuka et al third way then Disco, you're the man no to save us from jezwecan, Diane, Sneery Emily and McDonnell no?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:05]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:27 - Mar 23 with 2178 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:23 - Mar 23 by Northernr

Ok.

Glad you came round in the end.
Our country is fckd match thread on 22:29 - Mar 23 with 2174 viewsFDC

You could reasonably describe me as anti EU but I still voted remain and would do so again probably. Forcing everyone into a false binary isn't especially helpful imo.

Nor is trying to prove that Corbyn doesn't bleed blue and yellow stars as some kind of gotcha. He's critical of the EU (correctly), so what? Does that mean he's secretly holding out on us with his magic make-Brexit-go-away wand?

Has everyone failed to notice a 2nd ref amendment has been heavily defeated in parliament twice now?

I'm sure it was the left that were supposed to be the utopian thinkers.
Our country is fckd match thread on 22:29 - Mar 23 with 2174 viewsSharpy36

We could have a QPR PM Monday

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:50 - Mar 23 with 2132 viewsLythamR

Our country is fckd match thread on 21:44 - Mar 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

They saw what Russia did to their country and are trying to do again.

Being an EU member is undoubtedly better as it gives them more protection against a neighboring aggressive State but that does not mean they think everything the EU is doing is great and the UK can leave and be independent if they so wish.

If they could have that for Lithuania they would move back but every time they visit they see things getting worse, Towns filled with Russians, Russians standing for elections intimidation of all kinds.

Being a member is more of a necessity than a wish.

They understand what being free from totalitarian means.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 22:23]

They came to this country presumably as a right being members of the EU then they vote to deny the same liberties to their fellow Lithuanians who face the same challenges as they did.

Charming people
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:16 - Mar 23 with 2090 viewsradfords

Our country is fckd match thread on 13:41 - Mar 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

10's of thousands say the BBC
Not the 4m on the petition
or anywhere near the 1M, stop the war
or 17.5M that voted to leave
Yawn
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 13:42]

17.5m voted to leave without being told what it meant.
16.1m voted knowing exactly what they were getting.
Our country is fckd match thread on 23:20 - Mar 23 with 2080 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:50 - Mar 23 by LythamR

They came to this country presumably as a right being members of the EU then they vote to deny the same liberties to their fellow Lithuanians who face the same challenges as they did.

Charming people

Give me your number and you can take it up with them.
All I've said is what they tell me.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:58 - Mar 23 with 2028 viewsLythamR

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:20 - Mar 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Give me your number and you can take it up with them.
All I've said is what they tell me.

and all i've done is said what i think about that, what do you think?

I have no wish to talk to people that selfish
Our country is fckd match thread on 00:00 - Mar 24 with 2026 viewspaulparker

Our country is fckd match thread on 23:16 - Mar 23 by radfords

17.5m voted to leave without being told what it meant.
16.1m voted knowing exactly what they were getting.

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FoaPcDncoLfgjK%2F

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Our country is fckd match thread on 00:01 - Mar 24 with 2024 viewspaulparker

Our country is fckd match thread on 00:00 - Mar 24 by paulparker

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FoaPcDncoLfgjK%2F

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Our country is fckd match thread on 03:14 - Mar 24 with 1956 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Look what this ultra left newspaper said about Corbyn and the EU:

https://www.ft.com/content/fb14c830-b4db-11e7-a398-73d59db9e399

To be honest when the MSM says ‘Good Morning’ I check outside so he probably is a EU hating anti Semite Czech spy after all.
Our country is fckd match thread on 06:36 - Mar 24 with 1921 viewsMistication92

Our country is fckd match thread on 22:29 - Mar 23 by Sharpy36

We could have a QPR PM Monday

If his intro music before big speeches was Pigbag I'd reduce him to only 99% cnt.
Our country is fckd match thread on 08:49 - Mar 24 with 1827 viewspaulparker

Yes this country is fcuked

Disgusting

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:23 - Mar 24 with 1794 viewsStreathamRanger

A few banners (none of which contain anything offensive about the memorial) propped up against a memorial and you think that is disgusting and a sign that this country is f'ed. You must be one of those easily offended snowflakes I hear so much about these days.
Our country is fckd match thread on 09:27 - Mar 24 with 1789 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 08:49 - Mar 24 by paulparker

Yes this country is fcuked

Disgusting

Agree
But so is Marcus Stead

I may be a leave but I don't have to like the headliners from any side.

Anniversary of the great escape (it's not just a film)

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:33 - Mar 24 with 1782 views2Thomas2Bowles

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:23 - Mar 24 by StreathamRanger

A few banners (none of which contain anything offensive about the memorial) propped up against a memorial and you think that is disgusting and a sign that this country is f'ed. You must be one of those easily offended snowflakes I hear so much about these days.

Flytipping.

Will they be paying the fine or will London taxpayers have to cover the cost of cleaning up all the streets.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 9:38]

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:02 - Mar 24 with 1737 viewsflynnbo

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:33 - Mar 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Flytipping.

Will they be paying the fine or will London taxpayers have to cover the cost of cleaning up all the streets.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2019 9:38]

Are you serious?
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:11 - Mar 24 with 1726 viewsStreathamRanger

Perhaps he sees that using the memory of WW2 soldiers to score cheap political points isn't really that classy so he's changed tac in an attempt to win the argument. Just an idea...
Our country is fckd match thread on 10:14 - Mar 24 with 1720 viewspaulparker

Our country is fckd match thread on 09:23 - Mar 24 by StreathamRanger

Yeah I do think it’s disgusting it’s a sign of direspect you cretin

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:39 - Mar 24 with 1687 viewsStreathamRanger

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:14 - Mar 24 by paulparker

Yeah I do think it’s disgusting it’s a sign of direspect you cretin

I find it very interesting the things people are disgusted by.

For example, I was disgusted by our home secretary's refusal to assist a British infant born in appalling conditions in a refugee camp. At the time, I seem to remember you were not disgusted by this.

You are disgusted by some placards being left propped against a WW2 memorial. I am not.

Perhaps we ought to celebrate the fact that we live in such a tolerant society where all points of view are accepted and expressed (within reason) without fear of persecution. Something that maybe suggests this country isn't quite so f'ed.

Have a lovely day.
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:02 - Mar 24 with 1640 viewsTacticalR

In yesterday's FT Politics podcast this was Alex Barker's description of the confusion regarding last week's letter requesting an extension to Article 50:

'I can't convey to you just how confused, mixed up, muddled this whole letter process was in Brussels. It wasn't just a matter of David Lidington saying that the long option was there. He was in Brussels, meeting European ministers, MEPs, telling them about this nine-month extension option, at the same time as the cabinet was scrapping it. And it went beyond that: there were more tos and fros on the eve of Wednesday, where the letter was coming, then it wasn't coming, then the Prime Minister was trying to keep in language about long delays, then it disappeared, and on the morning itself, before the letter was sent on Wednesday, there were British officials telling their European counterparts that we were going to ask for a three-week extension, and that this would be orally delivered by the Prime Minister at the Summit, and then they were told it was going to be by a letter, and then the letter arrived a few hours later and it asked for a three-month extension. You can imagine how this throws the people who are supposed to be preparing these kinds of summits, preparing their Prime Ministers and ministers for what to expect, working out what kind of response to provide, and the chopping and changing from the UK hasn't helped to create a sense of their being control in the UK and the level of authority needed to push a deal like this through.'

Then on Thursday the EU leaders, fearful they would be blamed for causing Britain's exit, went into a huddle and set the date of April 12 after May had addressed them.

'Facing more than an hour of questions, the British prime minister "was not able to give clear answers", concluded one diplomatic note. Making his summit debut, Krisjanis Karins, the Latvian prime minister, summed up the mood by asking Mrs May why she remained "so optimistic" given the circumstances.

Once Mrs May left the room, the frustrations began to spill over. Charles Michel, the Belgian prime minister, said "a miracle" might be needed. "No-deal is a hypothesis that is possible, real, plausible," he later said.

One leader said the British prime minister had in effect "set a trap", ploughing on with a ratification strategy that was set to fail and make the EU look as if it was calling time on Britain’s membership. '

Spooked EU leaders turn tables on May in night of political drama
https://www.ft.com/content/cf1fe0ca-4c4c-11e9-bbc9-6917dce3dc62

This brings me to another point. Are Theresa May's invitations to the opposition for talks really that? Or instead desperate attempts to spread the blame for the mess as widely as possible? We are seeing the same strategy from some posters on this forum who seem keen to blame everyone except the party that created the mess.

Air hostess clique

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:03 - Mar 24 with 1637 viewspaulparker

Our country is fckd match thread on 10:39 - Mar 24 by StreathamRanger

I find it very interesting the things people are disgusted by.

For example, I was disgusted by our home secretary's refusal to assist a British infant born in appalling conditions in a refugee camp. At the time, I seem to remember you were not disgusted by this.

You are disgusted by some placards being left propped against a WW2 memorial. I am not.

Perhaps we ought to celebrate the fact that we live in such a tolerant society where all points of view are accepted and expressed (within reason) without fear of persecution. Something that maybe suggests this country isn't quite so f'ed.

Have a lovely day.

British infant do me a favour ? I’m more concerned with the infants blown to pieces in Manchester or the infants who are abused by peado gangs or kids who don’t have enough to wear clothes or have a meal
And Yeah let’s celebrate a culture that thinks it’s acceptable to put their stupid slogans on hero’s who defended this country when it was on the brink of being invaded and who also went into Europe to liberate , I’m sure those lads would be well chuffed that in 75 years middle class prats and their snotty little brats could take a big dump on their sacrifice , what joy
You enjoy your carrot smoothie now won’t you

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:11 - Mar 24 with 1625 viewsStreathamRanger

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:03 - Mar 24 by paulparker

British infant do me a favour ? I’m more concerned with the infants blown to pieces in Manchester or the infants who are abused by peado gangs or kids who don’t have enough to wear clothes or have a meal
And Yeah let’s celebrate a culture that thinks it’s acceptable to put their stupid slogans on hero’s who defended this country when it was on the brink of being invaded and who also went into Europe to liberate , I’m sure those lads would be well chuffed that in 75 years middle class prats and their snotty little brats could take a big dump on their sacrifice , what joy
You enjoy your carrot smoothie now won’t you

Charming
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:26 - Mar 24 with 1600 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:11 - Mar 24 by StreathamRanger

Charming

It was that last bit wasn't it?
You're an avocado man?
Our country is fckd match thread on 11:40 - Mar 24 with 1583 viewsPommyhoop

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:26 - Mar 24 by CroydonCaptJack

It was that last bit wasn't it?
You're an avocado man?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Our country is fckd match thread on 12:01 - Mar 24 with 1557 viewsFDC

Our country is fckd match thread on 11:02 - Mar 24 by TacticalR

In yesterday's FT Politics podcast this was Alex Barker's description of the confusion regarding last week's letter requesting an extension to Article 50:

'I can't convey to you just how confused, mixed up, muddled this whole letter process was in Brussels. It wasn't just a matter of David Lidington saying that the long option was there. He was in Brussels, meeting European ministers, MEPs, telling them about this nine-month extension option, at the same time as the cabinet was scrapping it. And it went beyond that: there were more tos and fros on the eve of Wednesday, where the letter was coming, then it wasn't coming, then the Prime Minister was trying to keep in language about long delays, then it disappeared, and on the morning itself, before the letter was sent on Wednesday, there were British officials telling their European counterparts that we were going to ask for a three-week extension, and that this would be orally delivered by the Prime Minister at the Summit, and then they were told it was going to be by a letter, and then the letter arrived a few hours later and it asked for a three-month extension. You can imagine how this throws the people who are supposed to be preparing these kinds of summits, preparing their Prime Ministers and ministers for what to expect, working out what kind of response to provide, and the chopping and changing from the UK hasn't helped to create a sense of their being control in the UK and the level of authority needed to push a deal like this through.'

Then on Thursday the EU leaders, fearful they would be blamed for causing Britain's exit, went into a huddle and set the date of April 12 after May had addressed them.

'Facing more than an hour of questions, the British prime minister "was not able to give clear answers", concluded one diplomatic note. Making his summit debut, Krisjanis Karins, the Latvian prime minister, summed up the mood by asking Mrs May why she remained "so optimistic" given the circumstances.

Once Mrs May left the room, the frustrations began to spill over. Charles Michel, the Belgian prime minister, said "a miracle" might be needed. "No-deal is a hypothesis that is possible, real, plausible," he later said.

One leader said the British prime minister had in effect "set a trap", ploughing on with a ratification strategy that was set to fail and make the EU look as if it was calling time on Britain’s membership. '

Spooked EU leaders turn tables on May in night of political drama
https://www.ft.com/content/cf1fe0ca-4c4c-11e9-bbc9-6917dce3dc62

This brings me to another point. Are Theresa May's invitations to the opposition for talks really that? Or instead desperate attempts to spread the blame for the mess as widely as possible? We are seeing the same strategy from some posters on this forum who seem keen to blame everyone except the party that created the mess.

I think the point about blame is correct. TM's priority has always been the integrity of the Tory party, but that especially acute at this late stage. Shifting the blame elsewhere is very much the name of the game at the moment.

Katya What's Her Name, BBC Brussels correspondent, was on Twitter saying that the impression the EU27 were left this week was that she was trying to goad them into not providing an extension at all. This makes sense if you consider that it would give her and the Tories the perfect cover, shifting the blame squarely onto the EU, and unifying her splintered party in condemnation of those dastardly Europeans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024