Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke 07:50 - Jan 27 with 3480 viewswgchoop

Played mini golf with him yesterday in Stevenage top bloke
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 07:53 - Jan 27 with 3472 viewswgchoop

Very small geezer though had the privilege of having a few beers with chrisy day and Gallen can tell why he is prem lol
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 09:25 - Jan 27 with 3279 viewssmegma

He's a cheat, end of.
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 09:28 - Jan 27 with 3274 viewstoboboly

Are you Jermaine Jenas? He has written a desperately apologetic piece on the bbc website about Cashley. Missing out such great behaviour as going over 100 mph in a built up area, shooting a work experience kid with an air rifle, defending racist bellend etc

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 09:34 - Jan 27 with 3252 viewsLythamR

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 09:28 - Jan 27 by toboboly

Are you Jermaine Jenas? He has written a desperately apologetic piece on the bbc website about Cashley. Missing out such great behaviour as going over 100 mph in a built up area, shooting a work experience kid with an air rifle, defending racist bellend etc

one mans "Top Bloke" is another mans "Snydey cheating shitbag"
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 09:58 - Jan 27 with 3187 viewsBluce_Ree

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 09:34 - Jan 27 by LythamR

Yeah, fk this thread. Ashley Young is a straight up c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 10:03 - Jan 27 with 3165 viewseasthertsr

He's the loveliest diving cheat I've ever seen!
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 10:24 - Jan 27 with 3120 viewsJuzzie

I consider myself to be a nice person but I don’t feel the need to cheat, manipulate things or generally be dishonest in order to make things happen at work. I do it through hard work and integrity, and I’m not earning £50k a week.

No wonder fans are ever more alienated from players.
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 11:11 - Jan 27 with 3028 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Wasn't that Ashley Cole? Still a cheating cvnt. But then again he isn't exactly in a club of one in that. The game in general and premier league in particular is awash with them.
Login to get fewer ads

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 11:34 - Jan 27 with 2981 viewskingsburyR

I'd set fire to my boss for £50k a week........ And I'm the boss!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 15:15 - Jan 27 with 2625 viewsSonofNorfolt

Ask Liam Ridgewell if he agrees with you!
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 16:55 - Jan 27 with 2439 viewsPunteR

Ask Derry and Hill if they agree as well

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 18:09 - Jan 27 with 2343 viewskensalriser

Get your Ashleys straight.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 19:51 - Jan 27 with 2203 viewsNoDiddley

I met Dennis Nilsen once (true story) I thought he was a a nice bloke.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 19:58]
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 20:17 - Jan 27 with 2145 viewsEsox_Lucius

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 09:34 - Jan 27 by LythamR

That was Ashley COLE

The grass is always greener.

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 23:17 - Jan 27 with 2002 viewssevenhoop

Hideous cheating human being. Should never be thought of as anything else. And Ferguson should have dropped him and called him out for endless dives, another reason I can’t stand him either . And don’t anyone give me ‘if he played for your team, you’d love him’, as I wouldn’t, I would cringe at the dishonesty.
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 23:44 - Jan 27 with 1985 viewsMiss_Terraces

Most of the country, thinks Harry is "a nice bloke"
Anyone on here?
We all think he's a chunt

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 23:48 - Jan 27 with 1978 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

That's Ashley Cole.
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 13:07 - Jan 28 with 1770 viewsJuzzie

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 23:17 - Jan 27 by sevenhoop

Hideous cheating human being. Should never be thought of as anything else. And Ferguson should have dropped him and called him out for endless dives, another reason I can’t stand him either . And don’t anyone give me ‘if he played for your team, you’d love him’, as I wouldn’t, I would cringe at the dishonesty.

Why would Fergie drop him when it was getting goals and results?

I'm sure on screen Sir A would be tutting about it but I bet in the dressing room he wouldn't be telling him not to do it.

That's why there needs to be FA involvement. With 350 camera's at each PL ground, restropectivley ban the fukkers. Keep doing it until their Manager tells them to stop it.
SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 16:15 - Jan 28 with 1661 viewstoboboly

SHOCK Ashley Young actually a nice bloke on 23:48 - Jan 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

That's Ashley Cole.

Good point!

Did it not say Cashley before?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024