Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Broncos 08:49 - Feb 2 with 20042 viewsDixie_CT

I know a few on here (Clive, Mr Sheen) like Rugby League and it’s back!

I watched London Broncos in their play offs last season and decided to get a season ticket. Most games are Thursday evening or Sunday afternoon. Cost us £130 and junior £20 which I thought was reasonable for a few days out in Ealing.

Hoping London can stay up but it’s going to be tough.
London Broncos on 10:14 - Sep 13 with 1600 viewsDixie_CT

London Broncos on 10:11 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Huddersfield will definitely win, Catalans are a joke. That's a banker for me.

In theory given the way Salford are playing Hull KR are done for, but then Salford don't really have a lot to play for, may rest some players for the play offs etc. And Rovers have an annoying habit this season of getting a result just when all seems lost.

I do fancy London to win at Wakey.

Can you please not predict that!! Your predictions don’t have a prosperous past!!
London Broncos on 13:20 - Sep 13 with 1568 viewsNorthernr

London Broncos on 10:13 - Sep 13 by Dixie_CT

Swift, Jones, M’au & the returning Fonau look like impressive signings.

For me, Jackson Hastings joining Wigan is a major capture and will make the Warriors very decent although losing Williams is a blow. The young lads just roll of the conveyer belt up there with Partington & Smithes looking class.

Anyway, business to attend to for this season still! After being a fan of League from a distance since I was a kid, I’ve really enjoyed my first year as a season ticket holder at Broncos and think that is me now, hooked!

if we can't do something with a pack of Taylor, Satae, Sao, Mao, Jones, Griffin and Houghton with Kelly and Sneyd at half back and backs picked from Shaul, Fonua, Swift, Connor, Tuimivarve, Fairimo and Naulago then we may as well pack up.
London Broncos on 19:50 - Sep 13 with 1493 viewsMrSheen

Scheisse, Robert Hicks. Have to do it the hard way.
London Broncos on 21:24 - Sep 13 with 1480 viewsMrSheen

Ah well. No breaks tonight, but Wakefield have been better.
London Broncos on 22:09 - Sep 13 with 1466 viewsDixie_CT

London Broncos on 21:24 - Sep 13 by MrSheen

Can't complain about the result on the night just really gutting to go down after the way they have performed over the season.

Going down on point difference makes me reflect on the heavy home defeats to Cas, Catalans, and Salford but if my Aunty had balls she would be my uncle yadda yadda yadda

Londonnnnnnnnnnn
London Broncos on 11:10 - Sep 14 with 1381 viewsnadera78

London Broncos on 21:24 - Sep 13 by MrSheen

A couple of things went against us, but there can be no real complaints - Wakefield were the better team. Their forwards were continually rolling downfield and that gave Brough the time and space to kick us to death off the back of it.

Broncos tried hard from first to last but made a couple of silly decisions (e.g. Morgan not passing to Dixon when he was through) and in truth we never really looked like winning it. A long old journey there and back on a Friday night, but a cracking turn out of Broncos fans - must have been 400 up there.

A real shame to finish bottom, but in all honesty none of us thought we'd win 10 games, and the way the coach and players have conducted themselves throughout has been first class. We're losing a good number of players now, but we're keeping a few, have already signed a couple of good ones, and some of our younger lads are a year older, a year bigger and have a little bit of SL experience. Next year should be a good one back in the Championship.
London Broncos on 18:56 - Sep 14 with 1333 viewsMrSheen

London Broncos on 11:10 - Sep 14 by nadera78

A couple of things went against us, but there can be no real complaints - Wakefield were the better team. Their forwards were continually rolling downfield and that gave Brough the time and space to kick us to death off the back of it.

Broncos tried hard from first to last but made a couple of silly decisions (e.g. Morgan not passing to Dixon when he was through) and in truth we never really looked like winning it. A long old journey there and back on a Friday night, but a cracking turn out of Broncos fans - must have been 400 up there.

A real shame to finish bottom, but in all honesty none of us thought we'd win 10 games, and the way the coach and players have conducted themselves throughout has been first class. We're losing a good number of players now, but we're keeping a few, have already signed a couple of good ones, and some of our younger lads are a year older, a year bigger and have a little bit of SL experience. Next year should be a good one back in the Championship.

Arrrgh, Danny Brough! I took the kids on the supporters bus to Wakey about ten years ago and he beat us with a touchline conversion on the last kick of the game. I believe he hasn’t made the best career choices over the years off the pitch, but what a talent on it. Shame Abdull was so quiet for us last night.

Cheered myself up afterwards by watching the Roosters tearing it up!
London Broncos on 19:51 - Sep 14 with 1326 viewsDixie_CT

London Broncos on 18:56 - Sep 14 by MrSheen

Arrrgh, Danny Brough! I took the kids on the supporters bus to Wakey about ten years ago and he beat us with a touchline conversion on the last kick of the game. I believe he hasn’t made the best career choices over the years off the pitch, but what a talent on it. Shame Abdull was so quiet for us last night.

Canberra and Manly winning were a slight tonic but still a bit gutted!
Login to get fewer ads

London Broncos on 20:47 - Sep 14 with 1311 viewsMrSheen

London Broncos on 19:51 - Sep 14 by Dixie_CT

Canberra and Manly winning were a slight tonic but still a bit gutted!

Great to see the English boys doing so well at Canberra. Bateman has been a sensation.

Manly have been terrific too. No cash, loads of injuries and they just found asbestos in their derelict stadium!
London Broncos on 10:30 - Sep 15 with 1264 viewsMrSheen

At least we weren’t the worst team called the Broncos this week.
London Broncos on 22:58 - Sep 15 with 1226 viewsnadera78

London Broncos on 18:56 - Sep 14 by MrSheen

Despite his sloping forehead Brough has always been a quality player. His legs have gone now though, so we will probably see him drop down into the Championship and do a really good job for a part-time club for a good few years yet.

Roosters? Never heard of them...
London Broncos on 11:31 - Sep 29 with 1092 viewsDixie_CT

London Broncos on 22:58 - Sep 15 by nadera78

Despite his sloping forehead Brough has always been a quality player. His legs have gone now though, so we will probably see him drop down into the Championship and do a really good job for a part-time club for a good few years yet.

Roosters? Never heard of them...

Plays off in Aus been pretty decent. Raiders have played really well with Hodgson playing out of his skin and outshining Bateman.

Quite funny to watch the Storm blow it but that was a brutal game v the Roosters. Tedesco, Mitchel & Kronk are quality.

UK ones going with the grain although Saints win v Wigan was one of the most one sided games I’ve ever seen. Wigan just couldn’t get any position.

Think everyone outside of them is team Salford. They have done remarkably well and it’s a slight shame they are losing a couple of key players next season. Hastings is a match winner on his day.
London Broncos on 11:45 - Sep 29 with 1079 viewsozexile

London Broncos on 11:31 - Sep 29 by Dixie_CT

Plays off in Aus been pretty decent. Raiders have played really well with Hodgson playing out of his skin and outshining Bateman.

Quite funny to watch the Storm blow it but that was a brutal game v the Roosters. Tedesco, Mitchel & Kronk are quality.

UK ones going with the grain although Saints win v Wigan was one of the most one sided games I’ve ever seen. Wigan just couldn’t get any position.

Think everyone outside of them is team Salford. They have done remarkably well and it’s a slight shame they are losing a couple of key players next season. Hastings is a match winner on his day.

Hodgson has been incredible this year. I fancy the Raiders to win it.
London Broncos on 22:06 - Oct 4 with 953 viewsterryb

What a performance from Salford tonight!

I'm looking for a Salford/Featherstone double!
London Broncos on 11:05 - Oct 5 with 916 viewsDixie_CT

Salford were as superb as much as Wigan were bad. Still can't see past Saints in the Grand Final but nothing but admiration for the Red Devils. Jackson Hastings surely has to be Man of Steel
London Broncos on 18:17 - Oct 5 with 899 viewsMrSheen

London Broncos on 11:05 - Oct 5 by Dixie_CT

Salford were as superb as much as Wigan were bad. Still can't see past Saints in the Grand Final but nothing but admiration for the Red Devils. Jackson Hastings surely has to be Man of Steel

Shocking crowd. I imagine the Wiganers are relieved to miss out on another flogging from Saints.
London Broncos on 20:45 - Oct 5 with 878 viewsMrSheen

Toronto couldn’t cock it up again, could they?

Maybe not. Fair play, looks a great atmosphere there.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 20:57]
London Broncos on 21:40 - Oct 5 with 871 viewsDixie_CT

London Broncos on 20:45 - Oct 5 by MrSheen

Toronto couldn’t cock it up again, could they?

Maybe not. Fair play, looks a great atmosphere there.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 20:57]

Memories coming back of the 4 - 2 Million Pound game last season. Was a Sunday night and I got absolutely smashed!!

Well Toronto are there. Will make for an interesting season in Super League.

Think the sport is is going to have to change over the next few years to remain commercially successful. Ryan Hampshire leaving Wakefield because they can’t pay him more than £60k a year. £60k per year?? Some 17 year olds in Chelsea’s academy after on £20k per week!! Something has gone wrong somewhere!!
London Broncos on 08:37 - Oct 6 with 841 viewsWatford_Ranger

Incredible achievement from Featherstone and they were ahead until near the hour mark.

They only flew to Canada on Thursday after a gruelling string of away wins to get this far and some (all?) aren’t professional.
London Broncos on 03:17 - Oct 7 with 802 viewsKiwi76

Too early for response on NRL Final - feel for Raiders & shame refs played such a major part in result.
Even without Cronk on payroll have to think Roosters will lose a few from current squad to bigger money elsewhere....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024