Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where is the next win coming from? 15:44 - Feb 23 with 5237 viewsRangersDave

easy question this, and maybe i should add 'and how?'

We are on the slippery slope, and if we dont win today (2-0 down at the minute and nearly half time), and although we know we have a team to do ok in this league, the run of defeats are worrying.

Mind you there are 16 new grounds for me if we didnt stay up (yes i know, lightweight), somthere is an upside. lol

Maybe its that fluky win that will turn things around, maybe a homer ref at HQ, have no idea, maybe you have some thoughts.

over to you guys and gals.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 15:48]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

So where is the next win coming from? on 07:47 - Feb 24 with 1746 viewsjonno

So where is the next win coming from? on 22:32 - Feb 23 by daveB

Genuinely baffled as to why when Cameron got injured we didn't put Hall in the same position and in the 3 months since have never done that.

As for next win who knows, maybe Tuesday maybe next season run has to end at some stage but can't see it happening this week

Yes, it is strange. I can only think that with Hall's injury problems they are being very careful with how many games he plays etc.
So where is the next win coming from? on 17:42 - Feb 25 with 1416 viewsRed_Ranger

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:09 - Feb 23 by paulparker

We are no better off than when Holloway was manager this despite having better strikers and Geoff Cameron

who's Geoff Cameron?
So where is the next win coming from? on 21:39 - Feb 26 with 1262 viewsRangersDave

Tonight at HQ, against the 'champions of europe' hahahahahahahaha

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

So where is the next win coming from? on 21:43 - Feb 26 with 1245 viewskensalriser

So where is the next win coming from? on 17:42 - Feb 25 by Red_Ranger

who's Geoff Cameron?

Plays for Queens Park Rangers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/top-scorers

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

So where is the next win coming from? on 15:06 - Apr 28 with 992 viewsSimonJames

So where is the next win coming from? on 19:41 - Feb 23 by ted_hendrix

I doubt it, and I also wouldn't gamble on us beating anyone in this division at the moment and that includes all of the clubs below us.
Sadly I think Leeds will open us up at will Tuesday night and then we'll be eight games lost on the trot which of course is disgraceful.
Hopefully I'm wrong and if so come back Tuesday night and kick my backside, we've passed the 40 point mark a few times during live games recently only to throw it away.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd get a point today let alone all bloody three, two minutes after kick off today we're 1-0 down, hey ho............................................................

Care to reconsider your doubt about 43 points now Ted?

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024