Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Holloway podcast part two 08:11 - May 17 with 6902 viewsNorthernr

Some of the oddest radio you'll ever listen to

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/50341
Ian Holloway podcast part two on 22:03 - May 20 with 672 viewsT_Block

I find myself unable to criticise Ian Holloway.Yes there were times when he appeared limited as a manager, but he did well first time and retrospectively gave most fans a lot of hope second time around.Decent man and a true QPR Legend.

I have a terrible suspicion we will look back at his tenures as the good times.

Pulis has just got the sack at Middleborough .Gerry Francis ,I understand ,may retire-But I know he loves this club and may be prepared to do a few days works each month watching games and giving advice

If Holloway is right about Gerry Francis,and I think he is.Now is the time to give Gerry Francis some sort of role at the club.All that knowledge ,all that coaching and playing at the highest level MUST be of benefit to the set up there .Remember the Liverpool Boot Room?

I meet quite high up football coaches every summer and the respect people have for Francis is incredible.Surely there is a way to get that on board .Such an easy win for everyone.
Ian Holloway podcast part two on 23:33 - May 20 with 578 viewsozexile

Ian Holloway podcast part two on 22:03 - May 20 by T_Block

I find myself unable to criticise Ian Holloway.Yes there were times when he appeared limited as a manager, but he did well first time and retrospectively gave most fans a lot of hope second time around.Decent man and a true QPR Legend.

Pulis has just got the sack at Middleborough .Gerry Francis ,I understand ,may retire-But I know he loves this club and may be prepared to do a few days works each month watching games and giving advice

If Holloway is right about Gerry Francis,and I think he is.Now is the time to give Gerry Francis some sort of role at the club.All that knowledge ,all that coaching and playing at the highest level MUST be of benefit to the set up there .Remember the Liverpool Boot Room?

I meet quite high up football coaches every summer and the respect people have for Francis is incredible.Surely there is a way to get that on board .Such an easy win for everyone.

Be great if we could. But he's probably had enough of the day to day involvement. And if he's just turning up every now and again I can't see the point, it won't have any impact.
Ian Holloway podcast part two on 07:59 - May 21 with 489 viewsfrancisbowles

Ian Holloway podcast part two on 22:03 - May 20 by T_Block

Was Gerry still with Pullis? I thought he had given up a year ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024