Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on the Arse 17:14 - May 29 with 7986 viewshoof_hearted

Chelsea fans being reminded that they won the same number of trophies as us this season will keep me going until next summer.

The cnts.
Come on the Arse on 07:48 - May 30 with 2072 viewsNorthernr

Come on the Arse on 22:37 - May 29 by rsonist

This is odd. I mean when we dropped him after he'd been persistently sht for 18 months, he dressed up as East17 and cried in the Daily Mail about how awful it was earning £60k a week and spending the weekends watching Esher play rugby.
Come on the Arse on 08:23 - May 30 with 1996 viewsTheChef

Come on the Arse on 07:48 - May 30 by Northernr

This is odd. I mean when we dropped him after he'd been persistently sht for 18 months, he dressed up as East17 and cried in the Daily Mail about how awful it was earning £60k a week and spending the weekends watching Esher play rugby.

It's like the bloke who won the prize draw and got to come on and lift the trophy.

I listened to the first half on the radio, all that Arsenal pressure and no goals convinced me the Scum were going to win, so no surprise when I heard they'd gone 2-0 up.

Anyway I blame Abramovich and Chelsea for everything terrible that has happened in the 21st century. I'm pretty sure they were the masterminds of 9/11.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Come on the Arse on 08:27 - May 30 with 1987 viewsPommyhoop

He was always a f'cking wrongun.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Come on the Arse on 08:33 - May 30 with 1977 viewsKonk

I had no idea that Rob Green was at Chelsea and I bet that's the first 90% of Chelsea fans knew of it too. They are brilliant. They may as well go the whole hog and get Colin Pates to go up and lift the trophy next time. Give everyone a go. Other clubs charge punters £20 to have their picture taken with trophies, whereas Chelsea let any old cun t go up and lift the thing during the presentation. Fair play for that.

I gave up getting annoyed by Chelsea when they won the Champions League. No matter how often they sack their manager, no matter how much their idiot fans moan about them being sh it, they invariably still manage to win trophies since Abramovich turned-up. They were basically West Ham, but with more fickle fans until that point, and now they all turn their noses up at the Europa League, League cup etc. However average they are, they still win trophies. Horrible t wats.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Come on the Arse on 09:20 - May 30 with 1878 viewsMick_S

The worst final of bad finals ever. They both won.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Come on the Arse on 09:25 - May 30 with 1864 viewsKonk

What was the name of that Man Utd fan who got in a team picture before a European game? Fu ck getting in a picture - if he'd been Chelsea, he could have lifted about 20 cups in the past 15 years. Next time Chelsea get to a final, I'm gonna send my Mum along in the full-kit and see if anyone tries to stop her lifting the trophy.

Come on the Arse on 09:30 - May 30 with 1845 viewsMick_S

Come on the Arse on 09:25 - May 30 by Konk

What was the name of that Man Utd fan who got in a team picture before a European game? Fu ck getting in a picture - if he'd been Chelsea, he could have lifted about 20 cups in the past 15 years. Next time Chelsea get to a final, I'm gonna send my Mum along in the full-kit and see if anyone tries to stop her lifting the trophy.

I thought you were good to your mum.

Come on the Arse on 09:36 - May 30 with 1836 viewsTheChef

Come on the Arse on 08:33 - May 30 by Konk

I had no idea that Rob Green was at Chelsea and I bet that's the first 90% of Chelsea fans knew of it too. They are brilliant. They may as well go the whole hog and get Colin Pates to go up and lift the trophy next time. Give everyone a go. Other clubs charge punters £20 to have their picture taken with trophies, whereas Chelsea let any old cun t go up and lift the thing during the presentation. Fair play for that.

I gave up getting annoyed by Chelsea when they won the Champions League. No matter how often they sack their manager, no matter how much their idiot fans moan about them being sh it, they invariably still manage to win trophies since Abramovich turned-up. They were basically West Ham, but with more fickle fans until that point, and now they all turn their noses up at the Europa League, League cup etc. However average they are, they still win trophies. Horrible t wats.

All very true, there's a sad inevitability about it all.

I blame that useless Boro keeper in the 1997 Cup Final letting that Di Matteo shot sail over his head, it's been all downhill ever since. Not just for football but for all of mankind.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Come on the Arse on 10:05 - May 30 with 1794 viewspaulparker

Come on the Arse on 08:27 - May 30 by Pommyhoop

He was always a f'cking wrongun.

did you not know if it wasn’t for him being like the reincarnation of lev Yashin we would never have won the play off final

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Come on the Arse on 10:36 - May 30 with 1756 viewsGroveR

My personal fave from many in that article was

"He remains a paid employee at Loftus Road, and comfortably the best goalkeeper at the club. He was in Roy Hodgson's England squad during the last European Championship qualification campaign, after all."
Come on the Arse on 13:56 - May 30 with 1674 viewsstowmarketrange

Come on the Arse on 09:25 - May 30 by Konk

Is it you or your mum that owns a chelshite shirt?
Come on the Arse on 14:44 - May 30 with 1633 viewsKonk

Come on the Arse on 13:56 - May 30 by stowmarketrange

Is it you or your mum that owns a chelshite shirt?

I hadn’t thought about that. Urgh. My Mum would also tell me not to be so silly, so it’s a non-starter.

Come on the Arse on 19:17 - May 30 with 1519 viewsHayesender

Delivering to one of my customers today, he's come flying out of his house punching the air, giving it all the "we did it" bollox.

Now I had no idea he was even a scum fan till today, but seeing as I was at work I at least tried to be polite.

"Yeah, to be fair you played quite well in the second half".

His reply?

"Oh I didn't see it, I was out last night"

I couldn't help myself and just said, "Oh, you're a top fan then", and walked off shaking my head.

Sums those shtcnts up

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Come on the Arse on 20:07 - May 30 with 1491 viewsTripper

Someone sent me a whatsapp of them wrecking a bar and starting on a waiter. Abolute scum off the earth.
Come on the Arse on 21:57 - May 30 with 1436 viewseghamranger

Come on the Arse on 20:07 - May 30 by Tripper

Someone sent me a whatsapp of them wrecking a bar and starting on a waiter. Abolute scum off the earth.

Sure that wasn’t Bartons stag do in Newquay ! 😳
Come on the Arse on 10:24 - May 31 with 1303 viewsPommyhoop

Come on the Arse on 20:07 - May 30 by Tripper

Think its an old one but yeah ..sh'tc?nts the lot of em..
Chelsea Agro..??? My Mrs has just called me an ambulance to get my toes surgically un-curled...
W"nkers...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Come on the Arse on 10:30 - May 31 with 1298 viewsMick_S

Come on the Arse on 10:24 - May 31 by Pommyhoop

Think its an old one but yeah ..sh'tc?nts the lot of em..
Chelsea Agro..??? My Mrs has just called me an ambulance to get my toes surgically un-curled...
W"nkers...

Leave the ambulance mate.

Come on the Arse on 17:24 - May 31 with 1242 viewsKonk

Rob Green has announced his retirement. What a way to bow out - Unused 3rd choice keeper that nobody knew even played for Chelsea, roaring as he held aloft a trophy, towards which he’d contributed fuc k all, in an empty stadium. Played, son. At the very least they should name an Executive box mini fridge after him. I’m getting a banner knocked-up: Third choice keeper, Bystander, Legend.

Oh, and apropos of nothing, ten men went to mow and celery are absolute div songs. Even their songs are a wa nk.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024