Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carabao Cup Draw Fun 12:03 - Jun 17 with 5378 viewsAntti_Heinola

This year, the draw won't be in Malaysia at 4.30am BST so that the Far East can be the first to update their Carabao Cup wallcharts with the word that Northampton are playing Swindon (obviously I'm talking nonsense there - we'll be drawn against Northampton of course). No, it will be in London. At a Morrison's, obviously, and I know what you're thinking: 'Of course! Why has no one thought of that before?!' Maybe you're right - maybe it *is* too much of a cliche. But I applaud their willingness to do the draw in the country in which the matches will be happening. That takes real guts.
The draw will be made by John Barnes and Brian Borrows, who have to open packets of cereal and find the toy in the cornflakes/rice krispies/muesli. That toy will denote a club in some way, and the results of the draw will be carved into a specially baked extra-large loaf of wholemeal bread.

Bare bones.

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 08:47 - Jun 20 with 1618 viewsaston_hoop

I'd like Orient away and a pint of milk

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 19:20 - Jun 20 with 1442 viewsstowmarketrange

Brizzle at home then.
Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 19:20 - Jun 20 with 1442 viewsStanisgod

Brizzle home 😒

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 19:31 - Jun 20 with 1399 viewsterryb

We're playing them two games running then.

That will be exciting!
Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 10:40 - Jun 21 with 1029 viewsaston_hoop

Do they not seed the draw anymore then?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 10:56 - Jun 21 with 987 viewsDannyPaddox

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 10:40 - Jun 21 by aston_hoop

Do they not seed the draw anymore then?

"Seeds: Aisle 16"
Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 11:08 - Jun 21 with 958 viewsMick_S

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 10:56 - Jun 21 by DannyPaddox

"Seeds: Aisle 16"

On the left after Market Street. You can even have a pint whilst shopping in Morrisons which is just uncouth - it is Leeds way and apparently it's f uckin massive supermarket.

https://images-a.jpimedia.uk/imagefetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_fill/if

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 12:27 - Jun 21 with 867 viewsKonk

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 11:08 - Jun 21 by Mick_S

On the left after Market Street. You can even have a pint whilst shopping in Morrisons which is just uncouth - it is Leeds way and apparently it's f uckin massive supermarket.

https://images-a.jpimedia.uk/imagefetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_fill/if

My mate was complaining about the service when he ate in Waitrose in King’s Cross. Prosecco and a plate of charcuterie with cheeses. Apparently the woman who served them was proper mardy and took forever. My question was why the fu ck would you stop for that in a supermarket with about 700 places to go for food/drink within a ten minute stroll. Ditto having a pint in Morrisons.

And no, my mate isn’t Fulham; he’s Blues/Blouse from Moseley.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 12:34 - Jun 21 with 847 viewsrunningman75

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 12:27 - Jun 21 by Konk

My mate was complaining about the service when he ate in Waitrose in King’s Cross. Prosecco and a plate of charcuterie with cheeses. Apparently the woman who served them was proper mardy and took forever. My question was why the fu ck would you stop for that in a supermarket with about 700 places to go for food/drink within a ten minute stroll. Ditto having a pint in Morrisons.

And no, my mate isn’t Fulham; he’s Blues/Blouse from Moseley.

"Ever since they started to offer free coffee in here it has been like a bloody soup kitchen." ( overheard in Waitrose).
Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 12:38 - Jun 21 with 840 viewsqprxtc

Carabao Cup Draw Fun on 11:08 - Jun 21 by Mick_S

I have to say that I’m quite impressed that you can get a pint in the supermarket whilst waiting for the wife.

It could prove handy in future. She could leave me by the bar and I won’t be traipsing around after her getting in the way, not paying attention and shrugging when asked if Persil Gold is better than Bold Gold.

I would be getting slowly pie eyed and incapable of speech. Therefore not able to help put the stuff in the car and not being able to drive.

However, as this already happens when she goes shopping and I go to The Pav, it’s a bit of a moot point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024