Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To boo or not to boo... 13:36 - Sep 25 with 4036 viewsJoolz69

Comparing some of our threads to Stokes, we do come across as rather a cultured lot! And as worried about the environment as I am, Saturday has got me much more nervous. Also, can't remember a game where so many of my liked ex player's will be in starting line-up for opposition. I was upset when we sold Darnell, not just cos I thought he had tremendous potential as a really polished CB and RB, but also cos of he's Dad and that goal. What a night!
Then there's Charlie, and how fantastic he was for us, fact he stayed when he could have left will always endear me. And for season before he left Matty Philips was often my standout player. I guess I'm hoping they don't get booed. Saying all that, sod's law one of em will score... Anyway, so happy with how we are playing atm wouldn't want em back anyway... U rss
To boo or not to boo... on 11:14 - Sep 26 with 815 viewsingeminate

To boo or not to boo... on 13:47 - Sep 25 by Miss_Terraces

Half the ground even cheered Sir Les, when he scored. That won't happen because we are going to keep a clean sheet
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 13:48]

Weirdly one of my favourite QPR memories despite losing 3-2. Showed our class that day as a football club.

Les was different class to Austin - Austin the best we've had since.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

To boo or not to boo... on 11:20 - Sep 26 with 812 viewsDorse

Fair's fair: Chaz was something else, and I'd be very surprised to find he was booed.Similarly, Furs Jr was (in all measurable ways) one of our own and we need to be realistic about why he was sold: he was a saleable asset and his transfer has helped keep the club's head above water until we can get £85m for Eze.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

To boo or not to boo... on 11:34 - Sep 26 with 808 viewstimcocking

Matty Phillips was as work shy as it comes...
To boo or not to boo... on 12:40 - Sep 26 with 788 viewsW7Ranger

To boo or not to boo... on 13:19 - Sep 26 with 774 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

To boo or not to boo... on 02:36 - Sep 27 with 694 viewsMiss_Terraces

To boo or not to boo... on 11:14 - Sep 26 by ingeminate

Weirdly one of my favourite QPR memories despite losing 3-2. Showed our class that day as a football club.

Les was different class to Austin - Austin the best we've had since.

I know what you mean, I cheered, not straight away but I went with the crowd. Really surreal, I will never forget that game. Maddix was great, other than the goal.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

To boo or not to boo... on 09:29 - Sep 27 with 644 viewsjoe90

I won't boo any of them.

I think Austin and Furlong are probably more popular among the QPR faithful.

Phillips on the other hand for some reason doesn't come off so well. I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the box. I had mixed feelings about him, at the time he was one of our better players, but he was also very predictable, always doing those bloody step overs! I don't think his heart was ever in playing for QPR.
To boo or not to boo... on 09:53 - Sep 27 with 633 viewsMick_S

To boo or not to boo... on 12:40 - Sep 26 by W7Ranger

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024