Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bus stop in Hounslow 18:58 - Jan 11 with 20497 viewskingo

The soppy TW ats seem to think it is something to be proud of.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:30 - Jan 14 with 1571 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:21 - Jan 14 by Griffin

Great players in their time, but surely that just highlights your demise, and clinging on to the past shows how unhappy you are with the present, comments like that just make BEES supporters smile. As does the the first post wondering why we return your bus stop jibe. Don't you realise you were/are losing to that insignificant bus stop, which makes you even smaller and more insignificant???, think about it. We regularily also refer to ourselves tongue in cheek as Spartak Hounslow, we really can ride your efforts to deminish us.

Oh I know you'll counter this with postcodes, but we are in the London Borough of Hounslow and Middx doesn't exist anymore.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 20:22]

Good lad.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:32 - Jan 14 with 1564 viewsstowmarketrange

Is this some school project that has got out of hand?How many more of the feckers are we going to get on here?
Bus stop in Hounslow on 21:06 - Jan 14 with 1501 viewskingo

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:21 - Jan 14 by Griffin

Great players in their time, but surely that just highlights your demise, and clinging on to the past shows how unhappy you are with the present, comments like that just make BEES supporters smile. As does the the first post wondering why we return your bus stop jibe. Don't you realise you were/are losing to that insignificant bus stop, which makes you even smaller and more insignificant???, think about it. We regularily also refer to ourselves tongue in cheek as Spartak Hounslow, we really can ride your efforts to deminish us.

Oh I know you'll counter this with postcodes, but we are in the London Borough of Hounslow and Middx doesn't exist anymore.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 20:22]

If you Bees are not bothered with history why does your club, especially Gilham keep harping back to 67 ?? Just like to ignore some history but big up the bits that suit you??
As originally said, if you want to own being a bus stop in Hounslow, then own it. And for your info your fans were singing it before walking down the road, not after you were winning.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 21:07]

Bus stop in Hounslow on 21:19 - Jan 14 with 1470 viewsGriffin

Didn't start attending till '72, so not too influenced by the takeover stories. I just like to banter with workmates of all local teams, have no real dislike for any of them, but it makes the day go quicker if you have bragging rights , simple as that.
Bus stop in Hounslow on 21:28 - Jan 14 with 1443 viewskingo

Bus stop in Hounslow on 21:19 - Jan 14 by Griffin

Didn't start attending till '72, so not too influenced by the takeover stories. I just like to banter with workmates of all local teams, have no real dislike for any of them, but it makes the day go quicker if you have bragging rights , simple as that.

Perhaps you ought to pass on your attitude to the classless ‘legend’ Mr Brentford, then perhaps you will stop being small time.

Bus stop in Hounslow on 10:07 - Jan 15 with 1307 viewsMick_S

Bus stop in Hounslow on 21:19 - Jan 14 by Griffin

He said banter.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bus stop in Hounslow on 13:27 - Jan 15 with 1206 viewsAgedR

Went to school in Hounslow and many of my pals are (quite rightly) Bees. My affinity for the Hoops came from my granddad taking me down Rangers at the exact same time as the Roeder shuffle era. The rest has been mostly hugely disappointing.

Anyway, I always follow these simple rules:

Bees: ugly kit, historic struggling in the lower divisions, links with Stan, Devlin an Rs fan, now playing nice attractive football, still ugly kit though - fundamentally OK

Fulham: nice stadium, good beer in surrounding boozers, nearly went bust, Keegan, Tigana, Michael Jackson, play nice attractive football - fundamentally OK

Chelsea: concentrated evil

Stick to these rules and life will go serenely.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024