Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 07:45 - Jan 29 with 1265 viewsCamberleyR

Badly needs a rest, the boy must be knackered. He's only missed the two League Cup games and the FA Cup game against Swansea and played every other. Of those other games he has only really been subbed with significant time still remaining in the game (at least 20 minutes) in two of them and the only other time was subbed was in the 87th minute against Preston.

As I said on the match thread, if he's not careful, Warburton will repeat McClaren's stunt of flogging him into the ground rendering him far less effective.

Thoughts?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Eze on 07:56 - Jan 29 with 1244 viewsnix

I agree. As well as not playing Lumley to give his poor confidence a rest, I'd have not played Eze for the cup game and played BOS instead. Atm we're not getting the best out of him anyway, so it seems a no-brainer to rest him. I seem to remember Shodipo has played on the left before, so maybe we could start him. Only issue is he's not great at tracking back, which is something Eze has really improved at. Let's hope they've been working on that.
Eze on 13:02 - Jan 29 with 966 viewsParkRoyalR

Just needs to be played in the middle and given the ball the whole time, too easily double marked on the left.

When he tires in 65th+ minute replace with or move Chair from left into the middle and bring on Shodipo.

We need to use one of the best players in the championship to his strengths and also so we can enjoy watching him during the remainder of a dead-rubber season.
Eze on 13:31 - Jan 29 with 893 viewsbosh67

We need to somehow get him through the next 2-3 victories until we are safe and then we can rest him a bit more.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze on 14:37 - Jan 29 with 819 viewsSimonJames

Eze on 13:31 - Jan 29 by bosh67

We need to somehow get him through the next 2-3 victories until we are safe and then we can rest him a bit more.

The best victory for me would be to still have him after the transfer window shuts.

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024