Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DeshaMeFull Cork Debut 09:00 - Feb 22 with 2432 viewsA40Bosh

It sounds like it was a debut to forget for our young loanee as Dalling is sent off with a straight red as Cork City get taken apart 6-0 at Shamrock Rovers.

With more reaction we now go over to our Rebel County Correspondent Brian Mc......

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 11:17 - Feb 22 with 2253 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Hiyiz from Kaark, sheer wot a cont he is! And if I were the Kaark manager, I’d be feckin Dalling the phone to that Warburton bollix and tellin him to feck off altogether. Kaark were so shoite, we’d have done better if da’odder 10 feckin’ eejits had got sent off as well!

It finished Kaark nil, a bonch of feckin Jackeens six!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 11:28 - Feb 22 with 2234 viewsBrianMcCarthy

DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 11:17 - Feb 22 by PlanetHonneywood

Hiyiz from Kaark, sheer wot a cont he is! And if I were the Kaark manager, I’d be feckin Dalling the phone to that Warburton bollix and tellin him to feck off altogether. Kaark were so shoite, we’d have done better if da’odder 10 feckin’ eejits had got sent off as well!

It finished Kaark nil, a bonch of feckin Jackeens six!

Jesus. John....

It's ok to mimic an Irish accent?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 11:34 - Feb 22 with 2219 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dalling missed a good chance early on, apparently. Challenge is in the highlights below. He's getting pelters for it from those that traveled last night.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 11:34 - Feb 22 with 2217 viewsGloucs_R

DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 11:28 - Feb 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Jesus. John....

It's ok to mimic an Irish accent?

Of course it is....

Poll: Are we staying up?

DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 12:29 - Feb 22 with 2131 viewsA40Bosh

DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 11:34 - Feb 22 by Gloucs_R

Of course it is....

......Lad

Or

......like

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 09:09 - Feb 23 with 1822 viewssmegma

Dalling is a very talented kid but spends quite a few games getting involved with his marker. We could be 3-0 up and he will spend the last 30 minutes arguing with an opponent on and off the ball leading to his inevitable booking. He needs to knuckle down and do what he does best, running at full backs, getting crosses in and scoring himself.
DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 09:21 - Feb 23 with 1786 viewssmegma

DeshaMeFull Cork Debut on 11:34 - Feb 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Dalling missed a good chance early on, apparently. Challenge is in the highlights below. He's getting pelters for it from those that traveled last night.

What a stupid challenge.

See my other comments above.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024