Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two goalless draws in last two away games 19:27 - Feb 22 with 1920 viewsloftboy

Wouldn’t have seen that coming a few weeks ago.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Two goalless draws in last two away games on 21:05 - Feb 22 with 1768 viewsdannyblue

Coincides with Rangel, Barbet and Manning coming into the defence, and the midfield axis becoming Cameron Ball and no Amos.
Two goalless draws in last two away games on 21:12 - Feb 22 with 1749 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Did not realise how big an impact Barbet has on this team until he has come back in these past 3 games. Yes he may have the odd clumsy challenge or error, but his calmness on the ball helps this team massively. For a free he has been a great signing.

Speaking of that, number of our frees have been worth it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Two goalless draws in last two away games on 21:21 - Feb 22 with 1719 viewsdannyblue

If average transfer success rate is 50:50 we did bloody well this summer I’d say.
Two goalless draws in last two away games on 21:24 - Feb 22 with 1710 viewsHastings_Hoops

Would love to see Masterson paired up with Barbet a couple of times. I think that could be interesting.
Two goalless draws in last two away games on 22:32 - Feb 22 with 1564 viewswombat

Two goalless draws in last two away games on 21:24 - Feb 22 by Hastings_Hoops

Would love to see Masterson paired up with Barbet a couple of times. I think that could be interesting.

Think the combination of ball and Cameron in the middle has been the turning point for us , both get stuck in and can play a decent ball out of defence when needed

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Two goalless draws in last two away games on 22:47 - Feb 22 with 1521 viewsjtuck

Two goalless draws in last two away games on 21:24 - Feb 22 by Hastings_Hoops

Hall gets a lot of stick on here but he's been part of the back four. Not saying he's spectacular, but solid is good when you've let in as many goals as we have.

LAranger

Two goalless draws in last two away games on 22:56 - Feb 22 with 1488 viewsCiderwithRsie

Two goalless draws in last two away games on 22:47 - Feb 22 by jtuck

Hall gets a lot of stick on here but he's been part of the back four. Not saying he's spectacular, but solid is good when you've let in as many goals as we have.

I think Hall is a valuable member of the squad so long as he can stay fit.

Given the fitness records of him and Barbet, and Cameron's age, we can't rely on all three being fit at the same time. I can see a CD pairing of Masterson + A N Other and DM pair of Ball + A N Other with Cameron, Barbet and Hall filling in the gaps between them.
Two goalless draws in last two away games on 22:57 - Feb 22 with 1481 viewsEsox_Lucius

I'd rather we hadn't stopped scoring too.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Two goalless draws in last two away games on 06:17 - Feb 23 with 1260 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Many called for more pragmatism, particularly away from home, and we got it so credit must go to MW for changing it up.
Two goalless draws in last two away games on 07:52 - Feb 23 with 1162 viewsHastings_Hoops

No criticism of Hall and was trying to be careful with my words to avoid that - would like to see how Masterson and Barbet work as a pairing. I think it could be interesting as they both appear to be able to play the warburton way.
Two goalless draws in last two away games on 09:08 - Feb 23 with 1061 viewsjonno

Looks like we are finally learning how to defend, we've done well defensively thelast two games. Very little to be frightened off in this dvision imho.
Two goalless draws in last two away games on 09:34 - Feb 23 with 997 viewsfrancisbowles

At this rate we will have to offer new contracts to our old boys Cameron, Rangel and Pugh!

Think we will have to rotate a bit on Tuesday though.
Two goalless draws in last two away games on 09:38 - Feb 23 with 985 viewsenfieldargh

I like Grant Hall however after the uddersfield game I felt that he was becoming a weak link.

I think he also finds the captaincy and trying to hold the defence together a bit much(just my opinion) so the return of Barbet hopefully has taken some pressure off him so we''ll see the True Grant Hall who is another great free agent we picked up

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024