Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread 10:09 - Feb 29 with 23154 viewsDorse

Haven't done one this season due to my astonishingly poor record. A worse record than William Shatner's 1969 'The Transformed Man'.

You watched it. You can't unwatch it.

Anyway, I have consulted the runes, sacrificed a Bernard Matthews turkey drummer on the altar of diabolism and looked at Ceefax (i.e. the Dorset web) and have concluded that all the signs point to a a 3-1 QPR win. BOS to score first.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 17:34 - Feb 29 with 2440 viewsted_hendrix

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 17:27 - Feb 29 by Match82

Also hull Charlton stoke Luton all failed to make ground or actually lost ground on us today. We are close to having enough points already and I have absolutely no concern about us picking up another 5-10 points in the remaining games in any case.

Relax and enjoy the football, there's not many seasons which are going to end as unstressfully as this one

In a nutshell, in addition if we were 2-0 down today instead of 1-0 and got it back to 2-2 we'd be a lot happier (well some of us would be).

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 17:38 - Feb 29 with 2404 viewsBoston

Anyone walking down Ellerslie Rd 8/10 mins before kick off like to make my day if they noticed a gent in a blue jacket get nicked?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 18:00 - Feb 29 with 2208 viewsLeedsR

Just on the train going home - haven’t read the whole thread, but can anyone confirm if Hugill’s disallowed goal was really offside, and if Hogan’s first was really onside?

Also, how the h**l wasn’t there a booking for any Birmingham City player? I’d love to see the foul count.

I’m fuming at with the performance of the ref. Did he not want to get his cards wet?

We should have won that (how many times have I said that?)

Aaargh!!! I need to go to a dark room and calm the **** down!!

Apologies for the post match rant. There were phases in that game where we were all over them and deserved to win.
Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 18:01 - Feb 29 with 2205 viewstraininvain

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 17:27 - Feb 29 by Match82

Also hull Charlton stoke Luton all failed to make ground or actually lost ground on us today. We are close to having enough points already and I have absolutely no concern about us picking up another 5-10 points in the remaining games in any case.

Relax and enjoy the football, there's not many seasons which are going to end as unstressfully as this one

Exactly. It’s been fairly obvious that we’re not going down or up for the last few months. No point getting too worked up over results and better just to enjoy the football.
Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 18:51 - Feb 29 with 1909 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 29 by johncharles

Hi Brian ☠️

I really put the Jonah on that one, JC!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 29 with 1772 viewsnix

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 18:00 - Feb 29 by LeedsR

Just on the train going home - haven’t read the whole thread, but can anyone confirm if Hugill’s disallowed goal was really offside, and if Hogan’s first was really onside?

Also, how the h**l wasn’t there a booking for any Birmingham City player? I’d love to see the foul count.

I’m fuming at with the performance of the ref. Did he not want to get his cards wet?

We should have won that (how many times have I said that?)

Aaargh!!! I need to go to a dark room and calm the **** down!!

Apologies for the post match rant. There were phases in that game where we were all over them and deserved to win.

I think Hugill was just off but I think their first goal was offside too.

They did fifteen fouls to our six and there were a few extremely stiff tackles that looked like they should have been fouls.

I really don't know why there weren't any bookings. As I've said before it really impacts the game as they can keep doing the same fouls and just give away a free kick.

I agree we probably should have won that one but I agree with Warburton we've got to be better at not letting in soft goals like their second goal. The first just looked dubious to me. Although you can't see the whole pitch from the highlights I can't see how their attacker could have got that far away from our defenders in the time while the ball was in the air unless he was already offside.
Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 20:20 - Feb 29 with 1653 viewsLeedsR

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 29 by nix

I think Hugill was just off but I think their first goal was offside too.

They did fifteen fouls to our six and there were a few extremely stiff tackles that looked like they should have been fouls.

I really don't know why there weren't any bookings. As I've said before it really impacts the game as they can keep doing the same fouls and just give away a free kick.

I agree we probably should have won that one but I agree with Warburton we've got to be better at not letting in soft goals like their second goal. The first just looked dubious to me. Although you can't see the whole pitch from the highlights I can't see how their attacker could have got that far away from our defenders in the time while the ball was in the air unless he was already offside.

Thanks for that.
Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 22:59 - Feb 29 with 1462 viewsIrish_Hoop

I would add that Masterson stopped momentarily because he thought Hogan was offside so that would explain, at least in part, why Hogan was so far ahead.

Still, Scott Hogan’s good form is good news for Ireland.
Login to get fewer ads

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 23:32 - Feb 29 with 1387 viewsnix

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 22:59 - Feb 29 by Irish_Hoop

I would add that Masterson stopped momentarily because he thought Hogan was offside so that would explain, at least in part, why Hogan was so far ahead.

Still, Scott Hogan’s good form is good news for Ireland.

Were you at the game? If so, did you think he was onside then, as it's hard to tell from the highlights?
Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 07:30 - Mar 1 with 1202 viewsIrish_Hoop

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 23:32 - Feb 29 by nix

Were you at the game? If so, did you think he was onside then, as it's hard to tell from the highlights?

I was at the game. I couldn’t say for certain whether Hogan was offside or not.
Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 08:00 - Mar 1 with 1147 viewsWatford_Ranger

Stick It Up The Brum - Match Thread on 23:32 - Feb 29 by nix

If he was onside it must have been an exceptional run to meet the ball where he did as he’s not rapid.

Hugill’s run was naive after great work from BOS and Rangel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024