Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting the keyboard warrior thing early 21:48 - Mar 13 with 1565 viewsbosh67

I have to say that having got ourselves to 50 points in early March, possibly knocking on the door of the play-offs that I am absolutely disgusted that we are still on 50 points 3 weeks later on the 3rd of April.

F*cking unacceptable!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 22:21 - Mar 13 with 1500 viewsessextaxiboy

...and not a shot on target .
Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 22:29 - Mar 13 with 1484 viewsLythamR

Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 22:21 - Mar 13 by essextaxiboy

non conceded either, must be down to Lumley not playing
Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 01:15 - Mar 14 with 1391 viewsLazyFan

Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 22:21 - Mar 13 by essextaxiboy

Well, that's lazy Eze for you.

That shouty oink guy at the back in South Africa Rd in Block A with rest of the nutters was correct all along.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 01:24 - Mar 14 with 1382 viewsBoston

...and just who is our new number 19, this Covid bloke?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 02:55 - Mar 14 with 1355 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Is it me, or do the pies taste a little off? Mine had fungus on it, the type you see growing three weeks after the ‘best before’ has expired.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 09:02 - Mar 14 with 1161 viewsessextaxiboy

I wonder if anyone will turn up at the ground today , like the kid whos Mum didnt read the letter and turns up at school on an off day ...
Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 09:10 - Mar 14 with 1139 views2Thomas2Bowles

No Super 6

Fecking Sky!!

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 22:11 - Mar 14 with 984 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sky have changed MNF to MNT (Tiddlywinks) and due to the lack of F1 action will be showing the whole series of the Chimpanzee Scalextric Champions and they have promised to get some live cricket back on their channels as soon as they can catch enough of the little buggers to make up two sides.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 01:59 - Mar 15 with 930 viewsDavieQPR

Wonder if Sky are having withdrawal symptoms over not being able to televise Leeds.
Starting the keyboard warrior thing early on 16:05 - Mar 15 with 726 viewsTomS

I wonder how Sky Sports will fill their schedule for the forseeable future. There's only so many Premiership season (insert year here) highlights we can take.

The betting industry is in a similar quandry. I looked on Betfair on Saturday morning to see what football people could bet on. There was non league football in England and matches in Russia and Turkey. The best of luck trying to identify the first goalscorer there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024