Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players You Liked 21:28 - Mar 21 with 4005 viewsBoston

...even though they played for teams you didn't.
Always admired Peter Osgood, 'cept when he scored against us, again and again and again.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Players You Liked on 01:05 - Mar 23 with 554 viewsPunteR

Players You Liked on 10:47 - Mar 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Ok, going back to the OP it has to be players you liked from teams that you didn't.

So, Dave Thomas at Everton, Paul Parker at Man Utd, David Seaman at Arsenal....

Dave Seaman was a weird one for me. for some unknown reason i always saw him as a QPR player even though he played for the gooners. Loved that he played for England. Same with PP. and Ferdinand.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Players You Liked on 01:09 - Mar 23 with 548 viewsbob566

Billy Whitehurst Oxford. The toughest cnnt that ever lived
Players You Liked on 06:50 - Mar 23 with 503 viewsdistortR

Players You Liked on 14:11 - Mar 22 by DannyPaddox

So imagine if Maradona had’ve been a QPR player. How many people’s attitude would‘ve been,“Well if we sell him we can get a decent centre-back, a solid midfield player, and a new outfit for Jude the cat” ?

we'd be calling for him to be given a run in goal..........
Players You Liked on 06:53 - Mar 23 with 502 viewsdistortR

Players You Liked on 01:09 - Mar 23 by bob566

Billy Whitehurst Oxford. The toughest cnnt that ever lived

slow though, i remember being highly surprised when he managed to leg it from the old bill when he got pulled for something or other. But then again, maybe he's the kind of bloke they didn't really want to catch up with!

Went to his pub near the sheff utd ground before a game once. Can't recommend it, unless you're in need of a kicking...........
Players You Liked on 08:17 - Mar 23 with 461 viewsDannyPaddox

Players You Liked on 06:53 - Mar 23 by distortR

slow though, i remember being highly surprised when he managed to leg it from the old bill when he got pulled for something or other. But then again, maybe he's the kind of bloke they didn't really want to catch up with!

Went to his pub near the sheff utd ground before a game once. Can't recommend it, unless you're in need of a kicking...........

Billy Whitehurst ran a pub!? I’m assuming it was one of those places they check you on the door for broken bottles/ concealed weapons and if you haven’t got any they give you one of either.
Players You Liked on 08:57 - Mar 23 with 443 viewsMonahoop

Chivers [ when I was a lad]
Zola
Coppel
Le Tissier
Peter Ward [ brilliant for Brighton back in the day, but faded badly into obscurity as quickly as he shone]

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024