Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Grealish 23:47 - Mar 29 with 2552 viewsloftboy

Been a naughty boy (Alledgedly)
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8165

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Jack Grealish on 23:52 - Mar 29 with 2518 viewsthame_hoops

Looks nothing like him!!!
Jack Grealish on 23:58 - Mar 29 with 2488 viewsBoston

Little dramatic though. 10am, two vehicles with scratches, left his info...not exactly the Great Train Robbery.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Jack Grealish on 00:18 - Mar 30 with 2448 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Jack Grealish on 23:58 - Mar 29 by Boston

Little dramatic though. 10am, two vehicles with scratches, left his info...not exactly the Great Train Robbery.

Who would be driving wearing slippers its asking for trouble but maybe its what he was eating/drinking caused it if its him.
A minor issue with what the World is facing tonight be safe everyone
Jack Grealish on 02:58 - Mar 30 with 2350 viewsPunteR

I'll could never take Phil Collins seriously after that film.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jack Grealish on 03:05 - Mar 30 with 2344 viewsPunteR

Except we're all supposed to be in lock down. like everyone else in the world atm.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jack Grealish on 09:45 - Mar 30 with 2047 viewsfrancisbowles

Jack Grealish on 02:58 - Mar 30 by PunteR

I'll could never take Phil Collins seriously after that film.

I could never take him seriously after he dropped us for Spurs.
Jack Grealish on 11:07 - Mar 30 with 1935 viewsderbyhoop

Typical Daily Heil headline.
Why let facts get in the way of a story.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Jack Grealish on 11:37 - Mar 30 with 1870 viewssmegma

I'm more more shocked he has 290,000 'followers'. Who in their right mind 'follows' a famous person?? Is it something people brag about?? What is the point of following someone, anyone ??

'Hello , my names smeg and I follow Jack Grealish on twitter'......
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 11:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Grealish on 11:43 - Mar 30 with 1843 viewsthame_hoops

Jack Grealish on 11:37 - Mar 30 by smegma

I'm more more shocked he has 290,000 'followers'. Who in their right mind 'follows' a famous person?? Is it something people brag about?? What is the point of following someone, anyone ??

yeah, its odd, i think its for kids mainly to follow athletes/celebs as all they do is self promote.

following journalists on twitter is excellent, especially if you follow various different sports
Jack Grealish on 12:22 - Mar 30 with 1758 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Jack Grealish on 11:37 - Mar 30 by smegma

So you are one of the 290k then mate?

Only joking but I think kids follow these celebs to see what they have to say. Which is generally very little.
Jack Grealish on 12:29 - Mar 30 with 1739 viewseghamranger

He is a K nob... say no more
Jack Grealish on 14:06 - Mar 30 with 1628 viewssmegma

Jack Grealish on 11:43 - Mar 30 by thame_hoops

yeah, its odd, i think its for kids mainly to follow athletes/celebs as all they do is self promote.

following journalists on twitter is excellent, especially if you follow various different sports

I'm not on twitter. I have no interest in what famous people have to say about anything, I have no interest in anyone's thoughts on twitter. I can barely cope with forums, but at least we have one central interest, the best football team in Shepherds Bush.
Jack Grealish on 14:19 - Mar 30 with 1583 viewsMatch82

Jack Grealish on 12:22 - Mar 30 by CroydonCaptJack

So you are one of the 290k then mate?

Only joking but I think kids follow these celebs to see what they have to say. Which is generally very little.

Agree with this. A little scary that more people are going to base their opinions and actions on what one randomly famous person happens to be thinking at that second vs experts trained for years in their field of choice.
Jack Grealish on 17:45 - Mar 30 with 1432 viewsthame_hoops

Turns out it was Grealish then lol what a fool
Jack Grealish on 21:13 - Mar 30 with 1212 viewsLazyFan

Jack Grealish on 14:06 - Mar 30 by smegma

I'm not on twitter. I have no interest in what famous people have to say about anything, I have no interest in anyone's thoughts on twitter. I can barely cope with forums, but at least we have one central interest, the best football team in Shepherds Bush.

QPR Ladies?

zzzzzzzzzz

Jack Grealish on 21:03 - Mar 31 with 750 viewsEsox_Lucius

Police now suspect that Grealish wasn't driving the vehicle now, as it didn't roll over 3 or 4 times after the slight contact.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024