Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strange Lockdown Drinks 10:41 - Apr 30 with 2398 viewsRebalhoop

I’m usually a lager/Ale man,but during these unusual times,when you can’t just nip out for some beers when you run out,what have you boys and girls been drinking,I’ll kick off with Gin mixed with Peach flavoured Liptons ice tea...
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 12:01 - Apr 30 with 2347 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’ve just started brewing my own funnily enough from a Kit I was given a year ago.
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 12:20 - Apr 30 with 2320 viewsCiderwithRsie

Domestos and soda.
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 12:44 - Apr 30 with 2295 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 12:20 - Apr 30 by CiderwithRsie

Domestos and soda.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 14:24 - Apr 30 with 2206 viewsTacticalR

A bit off topic, but I am getting a delivery of Ghost Ship from Adnams Brewery today (in preparation for an online night out).

Air hostess clique

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 14:29 - Apr 30 with 2196 viewsthame_hoops

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 14:24 - Apr 30 by TacticalR

A bit off topic, but I am getting a delivery of Ghost Ship from Adnams Brewery today (in preparation for an online night out).

that's a really nice citrusy pale ale, oddly in Waitrose its one of the cheapest 4packs they do. £4ish for 4x 500ml tins. bargain
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 17:39 - Apr 30 with 2127 viewsGaryT

Vermouth is dirt cheap here (I've no idea how much it is in the UK, never drank it there but seems popular in Spain) and for under €3 a litre. Mix the darker vermouth with (cheap own brand) peach ice tea or the clear one with green ice tea in a nice tall glass, aaahhhh, that hits the spot.
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 17:56 - Apr 30 with 2111 viewsStanisgod

Remembing a beer shortage in the early seventies, can't remember why, resorted to light and lime 😂😂

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 18:26 - Apr 30 with 2088 viewsHayesender

I've just discovered Red leg spiced rum. Oh my it's goooooooood

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 18:46 - Apr 30 with 2071 viewsBucksRanger

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 18:26 - Apr 30 by Hayesender

I've just discovered Red leg spiced rum. Oh my it's goooooooood

Red Leg is so good I ended up buying shares in the company.
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:15 - Apr 30 with 2059 viewsHayesender

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 18:46 - Apr 30 by BucksRanger

Red Leg is so good I ended up buying shares in the company.

Drank a whole bottle to myself while sat on my doorstep the other evening, and ended up serenading the poor residents of Vespan Rd. Nurse

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:23 - Apr 30 with 2040 viewsBucksRanger

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:15 - Apr 30 by Hayesender

Drank a whole bottle to myself while sat on my doorstep the other evening, and ended up serenading the poor residents of Vespan Rd. Nurse

Was given some at Christmas a few years ago. So smooth it doesn't need a mixer. Been drinking it ever since. The guy who runs the company that makes it plans to sell on the brand to one of the big boys for a shed load of money once it has sufficient history. Hopefully it's flavour won't get modified once sold on but might need to get a stock of it in before that happens.
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:29 - Apr 30 with 2037 viewsHayesender

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:23 - Apr 30 by BucksRanger

Was given some at Christmas a few years ago. So smooth it doesn't need a mixer. Been drinking it ever since. The guy who runs the company that makes it plans to sell on the brand to one of the big boys for a shed load of money once it has sufficient history. Hopefully it's flavour won't get modified once sold on but might need to get a stock of it in before that happens.

Just ordered a few bottles from amazon. Only £15 each

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:47 - Apr 30 with 2020 viewsjohncharles

THORNBRIDGE BREWERY
that's
THORNBRIDGE BREWERY
Great beer and a great delivery service. I haven't got shares in the company or anything just doing you guys a favour. And this company deserve the business.
That's THORNBRIDGE BREWERY 👍👍👍👍

Strong and stable my arse.

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:59 - Apr 30 with 2003 viewsessextaxiboy

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 14:24 - Apr 30 by TacticalR

I did the Adnams brewery tour last year with my father in law. Heresy I know but Ghost Ship alcohol free ( 0.5% ) is the best I have tried ..
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 20:01 - Apr 30 with 1996 viewsBucksRanger

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:29 - Apr 30 by Hayesender

Just ordered a few bottles from amazon. Only £15 each

Have you tried the caramelised pineapple, ginger and vanilla version yet? Not as good as the original IMO but nice to have a change occasionally.
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 20:04 - Apr 30 with 1999 viewsQPR_Jim

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:47 - Apr 30 by johncharles

THORNBRIDGE BREWERY
that's
THORNBRIDGE BREWERY
Great beer and a great delivery service. I haven't got shares in the company or anything just doing you guys a favour. And this company deserve the business.

Funnily enough I have a can of Jaipur in the fridge, good stuff.
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 20:16 - Apr 30 with 1986 viewsaston_hoop

Friend of mine brought one of these at the beginning of lockdown...Got a deal on a load of Thornbridge kegs with it. Lucky bastard.

Not gone anything too strange here though, gin goes with anything when the beer runs out.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 20:25 - Apr 30 with 1972 viewsCiderwithRsie

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:47 - Apr 30 by johncharles

THORNBRIDGE BREWERY
that's
THORNBRIDGE BREWERY

Very good ale, and coincidentally housed in the most gorgeous location for a brewery I've ever seen - well worth a visit if you're up that way (assuming normal life resumes)
Strange Lockdown Drinks on 21:37 - Apr 30 with 1935 viewsHayesender

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 20:01 - Apr 30 by BucksRanger

Have you tried the caramelised pineapple, ginger and vanilla version yet? Not as good as the original IMO but nice to have a change occasionally.

Hmmm, not sure about pineapple

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 21:49 - Apr 30 with 1925 viewsGloucs_R

Prosecco. It's all we've got left in the house 😯

I've even drink the port we've had for a few years. Very nice with lemonade I'll add

Poll: Are we staying up?

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 22:50 - Apr 30 with 1901 viewsDWQPR

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 19:59 - Apr 30 by essextaxiboy

I did the Adnams brewery tour last year with my father in law. Heresy I know but Ghost Ship alcohol free ( 0.5% ) is the best I have tried ..

Great shout Essex. Also the Shipyard LowTide IPA ISIS another excellent 0.5% beer. Stay clear of the Doombar 0%, pretty poor effort. Enjoy the range from the Big Drop brewery, especially an excellent 0.5% stout. I believe these beers are labelled 0.5% as they cannot guarantee that all the alcohol has been extracted at the end of the brewing process. But it’s great to have such a good range of beers that you can enjoy without suffering the next day.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 07:12 - May 1 with 1804 viewsessextaxiboy

Strange Lockdown Drinks on 22:50 - Apr 30 by DWQPR

Great shout Essex. Also the Shipyard LowTide IPA ISIS another excellent 0.5% beer. Stay clear of the Doombar 0%, pretty poor effort. Enjoy the range from the Big Drop brewery, especially an excellent 0.5% stout. I believe these beers are labelled 0.5% as they cannot guarantee that all the alcohol has been extracted at the end of the brewing process. But it’s great to have such a good range of beers that you can enjoy without suffering the next day.

On the tour they said that if they took all the alcohol out it the taste went. They said you would have to drink 22 pints an hour to be over the limit as your body gets rid of it as you go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024