Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP, an another legend 01:38 - May 8 with 904 viewsBoston

...who sadly I'd never 'eard off. Some bloke called Brian Howe, Bad Company apparently, bet there's a million fans about to come outa the woodwork. Anyway cheerio mate, sure I'd have liked ya if I'd have been able to nick one of yer albums from Kensalriser.
[Post edited 8 May 2020 1:39]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

RIP, an another legend on 08:22 - May 8 with 812 viewsDaBurgh

Maybe this will ring a bell... RIP.
RIP, an another legend on 08:43 - May 8 with 788 viewsNorthantsHoop

Shame he has passed, but he was only briefly in Bad Company, one of the great hard rock bands. The original lead singer is the legendary Paul Rodgers (ex Free), the orginal line up last toured the UK in 2016.
RIP, an another legend on 09:57 - May 8 with 732 viewsLythamR

R.I.P

He was a very good singer but as mentioned above joined a reformed Bad Co replacing Rodgers and was a different type of singer.

There is a decent live album featuring Brian with a mix of the songs his version of the band released mixed in with the classics called what you hear is what you get
RIP, an another legend on 12:15 - May 8 with 660 viewskensalriser

The extent of my interest in Bad Company was an album on a a home taped cassette pre-dating the esteemed Brian Howe's involvement by a number of years. indeed, until yesterday if you had asked me who Brian Howe is I would have guessed he played a handful of games for QPR at right back in the early 70s before being sold to Charlton. I am of course most grateful this gap in my musical knowledge has been filled.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

RIP, an another legend on 12:17 - May 8 with 655 viewsStanisgod

Legend?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024