Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House 15:35 - Jun 19 with 7718 viewsStudiousDale

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00111019/filing-history

Last year's is also available here (for comparison), but as I don't have an easy way of getting the PDF into Excel I'll leave that to someone else.

EDIT - Manual list captured below (apologies if I've missed anyone or any of this is incorrect, if it is i'll re-edit)

Major (above 5,000) Holdings
110,000 Andrew Kilpatrick
58,250 Andrew Kelly
37,343 North Yard Analytics LLC (Dan Altman)
37,342 Gergedan LLC (Emre Marcelli)
35,000 James Marsh
32,072 Beryl & Graham Morris
22,397 David Kilpatrick
14,250 Graham Rawlinson
14,387 Geoffrey Brierley
13,100 David Bottomley
12,625 Dale Trust
12,500 Tony Pockney
6,360 John Faulks
5,200 Andrew Hilton
5,000 Christopher Cheetham
5,000 Robin Mathieson
5,000 Colin Parton

"Of the 900,000 limit, there are 502,957 in the hands of Shareholders and the remainder (397,043) are unissued." so the above names represent 425,826 (or 84.66%) of the issued shares.

The Board have stated an intent to add an extra 300,000 shares (which would be available at a minimum price of £6 per share) to these unissued shares. This needs Shareholder agreement.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 17:10]
Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 20:21 - Jun 19 with 2018 viewsD_Alien

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 20:16 - Jun 19 by Thacks_Rabbits

Out of interest how would you get the shares transferred?

My grandad is on that list and he died nearly 30 years ago. He only had a relatively small holding but all these little bits make a difference!

Email the club secretary (address on OS)

I transferred shares a few years ago and that will set the ball rolling

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 20:22 - Jun 19 with 2011 viewsnordenblue

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 19:00 - Jun 19 by fitzochris

Our friend’s eclectic?

She's eclectic....... shes in a family full of eccentrics?
Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 21:53 - Jun 19 with 1880 viewsD_Dale

I've a share certificate from my late dad, recording that he bought 10 ordinary shares at 10/- each (signed on 7 July 1953 by F. S. Ratcliffe). I've assumed they are of sentimental rather than monetary interest.
Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 22:11 - Jun 19 with 1839 views49thseason

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 21:53 - Jun 19 by D_Dale

I've a share certificate from my late dad, recording that he bought 10 ordinary shares at 10/- each (signed on 7 July 1953 by F. S. Ratcliffe). I've assumed they are of sentimental rather than monetary interest.

Frame it and it will be worth more than the actual shares. Actually £5 of shares in 1953 would have been a decent wedge, My parents bouht their house for £500 in 1952.
Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 01:16 - Jun 20 with 1706 viewsDiddyDave

Isn`t New York Analytics a pseudonym for New York Altman?
Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 01:18 - Jun 20 with 1704 viewsDiddyDave

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 01:16 - Jun 20 by DiddyDave

Isn`t New York Analytics a pseudonym for New York Altman?

Sorry,I meant North Yard Analytics being a pseudonym for New York Altman.
Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 03:52 - Jun 20 with 1661 viewsYadHoDale

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 01:18 - Jun 20 by DiddyDave

Sorry,I meant North Yard Analytics being a pseudonym for New York Altman.

Malty wenkar, no?
Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 08:56 - Jun 20 with 1560 viewsDalenet

This thread got me thinking. The previous board members that sold their shares needed to find a buyer. Did they go on a wide search or were they approached by Altman due to previous discussions? Did they offer them to anybody else and were the Dale Trust approached to see if they wanted them? Either the previous Chairman felt the shares and club were safe with Altman or he saw them as potential future saviours. His tenure may have ended on a sour note but I wouldn't see him doing anything that could harm the club.

Is there an appetite for the Trust to start buying up small pockets of shares, including those from the estates of the deceased, so that the Trust have a more credible voice. Dunphy could be asked to advise the Trust if required. I am not talking a campaign aka Wimbledon, but the ability to double the Trusts shareholding would allow the fans a little more influence
Login to get fewer ads

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 09:23 - Jun 20 with 1523 viewsfitzochris

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 08:56 - Jun 20 by Dalenet

This thread got me thinking. The previous board members that sold their shares needed to find a buyer. Did they go on a wide search or were they approached by Altman due to previous discussions? Did they offer them to anybody else and were the Dale Trust approached to see if they wanted them? Either the previous Chairman felt the shares and club were safe with Altman or he saw them as potential future saviours. His tenure may have ended on a sour note but I wouldn't see him doing anything that could harm the club.

Is there an appetite for the Trust to start buying up small pockets of shares, including those from the estates of the deceased, so that the Trust have a more credible voice. Dunphy could be asked to advise the Trust if required. I am not talking a campaign aka Wimbledon, but the ability to double the Trusts shareholding would allow the fans a little more influence

Have a listen to the latest Podcast if you have time - a lot of context is given in that.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 11:09 - Jun 20 with 1434 viewsMolly

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 20:21 - Jun 19 by D_Alien

Email the club secretary (address on OS)

I transferred shares a few years ago and that will set the ball rolling

https://www.jonathanlea.net/2014/how-to-sell-and-transfer-shares-in-a-uk-private
It's a relatively simple process fully explained by the link
Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 11:54 - Jun 20 with 1371 viewsD_Alien

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 11:09 - Jun 20 by Molly

https://www.jonathanlea.net/2014/how-to-sell-and-transfer-shares-in-a-uk-private
It's a relatively simple process fully explained by the link

You'll excuse me if i point out that if one's knowledge of shares and share transfers are strictly limited to begin with, and furthermore if one's interest in reading through all the arcane legalities etc is even more limited, by far the simplest thing to do is to just email the club secretary!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 13:46 - Jun 20 with 1321 viewsDorsetDale

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 22:11 - Jun 19 by 49thseason

Frame it and it will be worth more than the actual shares. Actually £5 of shares in 1953 would have been a decent wedge, My parents bouht their house for £500 in 1952.

My parents bought a farm in Red Lumb for 500 (sorry, pound button not working) in 1962.
Then again, what eventually became our living room was home to all manner of animals at the time!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Confirmation Statement (showing Share Ownership) available on Companies House on 15:18 - Jun 20 with 1276 viewsJames1980

Can voting rights be transferred but not ownership itself of the shares?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024