Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funniest comments you've heard at Loftus Road/ the KPF stadium 10:54 - Jun 21 with 7750 viewsHoopstar

Very much missing the collective experience of watching QPR at our beloved home - though not missing the three old men who I often sit in front of who I'm yet to see actively enjoy a QPR game.

Missing the crowds got me thinking about some of the one-liners you hear shouted out by our lovely fans, often well along the inebriated road.

What's the funniest call you remmber/sticks out the most for you?

Mine harks back to the relegation season 2001 (I was about 16 at the time) and a home game against Tranmere when their lump of a centreback hoofed the ball out of the ground and halfway to Chelsea. I just remember the bloke in front of me screaming out "Oi, don't do that - we can't afford another one" with the most impassioned look on his face - everyone around fell around laughing even though we were a game away from the drop. Not even that funny really but gallows humour shared at the death and one of the moments thats always stuck out for me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/1278203.stm gosh that was a crap team wasn't it...
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 10:56]
Funniest comments you've heard at Loftus Road/ the KPF stadium on 15:06 - Jun 22 with 1647 viewsMrSheen

Funniest comments you've heard at Loftus Road/ the KPF stadium on 12:42 - Jun 21 by PunteR

When we were playing Chelsea at home after the JT and Ferdinand incident, Ashley Cole was getting pelters for defending JT.. "your John Terry's bitch ,your john Terry's bitch, Ashley Cole your John Terry's bitch.." My then 10 year old son turned to me and asked why were fans singing Ashley Cole your john Terry's FISH!. I said coz he's got a memory of a goldfish. My lad then started singing ..."your John Terry's fish"
Made me laugh anyway.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 12:43]

That reminds me of 9-year-old Master Sheen's first away trip. All the way home from Selhurst Park, he happily trilled, "Neil Warnock, you're Yorkshire blunt!"
Funniest comments you've heard at Loftus Road/ the KPF stadium on 17:53 - Jun 22 with 1546 viewslightwaterhoop

Earlier this season someone behind me shouted 'Joe Lumley I would rather Joanna Lumley in goal.
Funniest comments you've heard at Loftus Road/ the KPF stadium on 20:28 - Jun 22 with 1459 viewsEsox_Lucius

Not really a comment but the Joe Hart hair abuse chant really brought a smile to face. The game against Everton? where the squirrel ran on the pitch and Clint Hill went after it prompted a cry of "F ck me Clint, that's the fastest you've moved since you joined us".

The grass is always greener.

Funniest comments you've heard at Loftus Road/ the KPF stadium on 22:34 - Jun 22 with 1368 viewsMiss_Terraces

Funniest comments you've heard at Loftus Road/ the KPF stadium on 20:28 - Jun 22 by Esox_Lucius

Not really a comment but the Joe Hart hair abuse chant really brought a smile to face. The game against Everton? where the squirrel ran on the pitch and Clint Hill went after it prompted a cry of "F ck me Clint, that's the fastest you've moved since you joined us".

A few of these comments haven't been funny at all but the reactions they got were the hilarious part.
So if they're accepted then "You're fat and you're wife's a slag" Not big, not funny or clever but his reaction priceless. Southampton away I think.
Andy Hincliffe, big nose. Once again not big, not funny or clever but his reaction priceless. I would have forgotten about it a long time ago but he keeps reminding me by slagging our club off. I listen to him and ask why don't you like us? I remember and laugh

Then is the one that we've all heard countless amount of times. End of the Match, where we have been awful, they give ticket details for the next away games. Well you've heard them all before but you still have a wry smile because gallows humour ain't it?

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Funniest comments you've heard at Loftus Road/ the KPF stadium on 22:47 - Jun 22 with 1346 viewsdodge_stoke_r

At Forest a a good few years ago getting our annual beating. Some bloke across the aisle is out cold, fast asleep. The stewards come and try an rouse him or make sure he's ok. He half opens his eyes, shrugs and then drops back off asleep. The stewards continue to try and wake him and as the Rangers fans start to give them some stick and tell them to leave him alone. Yours truly pipes up, " no, fcukin wake him up. If we have to watch this shit, so can he"
Funniest comments you've heard at Loftus Road/ the KPF stadium on 11:03 - Jun 23 with 1213 viewsBurtonni

Back in the day when I had a good seat in Loft Lower I was sat close to a bloke who was sort of modelled on Peter Griffin from Family Guy. Rangers were playing Man City in whatever the League Cup was called. Their keeper for the night was vaguely familiar.

"Seaman! When did you last see your cock you f'in fat c##t?" he enquired.

This was followed by stifled laughter and mutterings of pots and kettles from those around him. Give him his due he soon came up with "I know. F off"
Funniest comments you've heard at Loftus Road/ the KPF stadium on 11:30 - Jun 23 with 1190 viewsA40Bosh

Very un-PC so apologies if this is deemed unsuitable "humour"

but there is one bloke who stands within earshot of me who is known for his outbursts which are often inappropriate but do make you laugh. I'm paraphrasing but I remember one specific one

"Fck me" That Pawel bloke is the fastest polish runner I have seen - other than that Polish brickie who saw the VAT man arrive on our building site last month"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024