Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie Watkins 18:46 - Aug 5 with 11612 viewsjohncharles

£18 million ??? What does that make Eze.

Strong and stable my arse.

Ollie Watkins on 22:39 - Aug 6 with 1343 viewsswitchingcode

Ollie Watkins on 22:28 - Aug 6 by rsonist

See post on first page. A clause was widely reported, not least by the BBC, but John Percy at the Telegraph and Lyall Thomas at WLS/Sky now say that isn't the case.

I must be on his ignore list
Ollie Watkins on 22:44 - Aug 6 with 1329 viewsrsonist

Ollie Watkins on 22:39 - Aug 6 by switchingcode

I must be on his ignore list

What did we say about bragging.
Ollie Watkins on 08:35 - Aug 7 with 1237 viewsswitchingcode

Ollie Watkins on 22:44 - Aug 6 by rsonist

What did we say about bragging.

😂
Ollie Watkins on 09:17 - Aug 7 with 1169 viewsdavman

Ollie Watkins on 21:55 - Aug 6 by switchingcode

Not trying to be a smart arse but I know.Will be interested to see what bids we do get as I don’t think there is the money about now.Exeter I expect have a 20 % sell( that I don’t know)but 20 mill would give us around 15 mill after taking in what we paid for him.Think he has this season showed that he has more to his game than Maupay has.

This'll be interesting then. If the club accept £18m and claim they had no choice and you KNOW that there is no such clause, how would you feel about the fact that your board has outright lied to your fan base?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Ollie Watkins on 09:57 - Aug 7 with 1106 viewsswitchingcode

Ollie Watkins on 09:17 - Aug 7 by davman

This'll be interesting then. If the club accept £18m and claim they had no choice and you KNOW that there is no such clause, how would you feel about the fact that your board has outright lied to your fan base?

They haven’t said anything about it officially to the fans just let trusted journalists know.Do you really think if he had a release clause he would still be at Brentford?Benham wants 30 mill for him I believe so expect him to go for 25 mill plus add ons which will mean Exeter will get at least 3 mill which would be brilliant for them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024