Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Linked with another CB 08:55 - Aug 22 with 1521 viewsbosh67

Tom Lockyer this time from Charlton. As usual Boro and everyone else is as well. Under 6 foot but at 25 he's highly experienced at lower league level. Not sure what he is like in the air but of course Paul Parker was 5 foot 5 and won everything in the air against players a foot taller. We shall see.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Linked with another CB on 10:45 - Aug 22 with 1271 viewsNorthantsHoop

No good purchasing central defenders under 6ft . Warburton has already insinuated we need to raise the height of the team. Anyway Brentford will probably sign him as soon as we show interest they nip in.
Linked with another CB on 10:52 - Aug 22 with 1243 viewsjeffranger

We was never in for Goode
Linked with another CB on 11:01 - Aug 22 with 1194 viewsNorthantsHoop

Linked with another CB on 10:52 - Aug 22 by jeffranger

We was never in for Goode

I think we made an early speculative offer, but Cobblers wanted at least £1m for him. We were way off that and they had to cover 20% sell on clause to Scunthorpe.
Linked with another CB on 11:44 - Aug 22 with 1093 viewsDorse

Weren't we supposed to be interested in Rob Dickie from some imaginary club who definitely never won the Milk Cup because it doesn't exist?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Linked with another CB on 13:02 - Aug 22 with 913 viewsrsonist

I'm half expecting Sean Gallacher made this up to expose the ITK chinese whispers industry btw.
Linked with another CB on 09:26 - Aug 23 with 657 viewsJuzzie

I know its a rare example but Paul Parker was 5’ 7” which is miniscule by CB standards but shows its as much how you play and what you are capable of.

Peter Crouch may have made an awful CB if he didn’t know what to do.
In fact, his defending of the corner at home to Stoke in 2012 when Cisse scored the winner at the end was awful. I mean, its almost like he ducked on purpose......

[Post edited 23 Aug 2020 9:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024