Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing tonight 21:10 - Aug 22 with 1564 viewsqueensparker

Anyone watching? Think I’m looking forward to Katie Taylor more than the White fight
Boxing tonight on 23:24 - Aug 22 with 1445 viewstraininvain

Big uppercut. Whyte looked uneasy on his feet 10 mins later walking out the ring.
Boxing tonight on 23:44 - Aug 22 with 1415 views100percent

Big punch.... same uppercut that Joshua knocked him down with...
Boxing tonight on 01:43 - Aug 23 with 1344 viewstimcocking

Gutted for Dillian, damn. Looked like a win until he got caught.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2020 2:33]
Boxing tonight on 07:27 - Aug 23 with 1266 viewstraininvain

I think we’ll see a rematch as the two of them in a boxing ring is always likely to result in a knockout.

Did anyone else think Katie Taylor was perhaps a bit lucky to get the win?

Not that she was poor but I just felt Persoon was on the front foot more and unlucky not to get something. Maybe a draw wouldn’t been a fair result.

One last point, I’m not an Eddie Hearn fan but fair play for managing to put together a boxing concept that just about works without fans. Much better than BT Sport’s studio nonsense.
Boxing tonight on 09:59 - Aug 23 with 1148 viewsbosh67

I don't think Povetkin will ever throw a better punch and to be fair to Whyte that would have knocked out any boxer in the world. Not much from that angle he could do to avoid it. Glad he is okay.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Boxing tonight on 10:14 - Aug 23 with 1119 viewsCaptainPugwash

Boxing tonight on 09:59 - Aug 23 by bosh67

I don't think Povetkin will ever throw a better punch and to be fair to Whyte that would have knocked out any boxer in the world. Not much from that angle he could do to avoid it. Glad he is okay.

One of the best uppercuts you'll ever see - came right up from the canvas.Stunned silence.
Strange surroundings at the Hearn neo Georgian monstrosity palace.
Boxing tonight on 14:50 - Aug 23 with 1000 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Boxing tonight on 07:27 - Aug 23 by traininvain

I think we’ll see a rematch as the two of them in a boxing ring is always likely to result in a knockout.

Did anyone else think Katie Taylor was perhaps a bit lucky to get the win?

Not that she was poor but I just felt Persoon was on the front foot more and unlucky not to get something. Maybe a draw wouldn’t been a fair result.

One last point, I’m not an Eddie Hearn fan but fair play for managing to put together a boxing concept that just about works without fans. Much better than BT Sport’s studio nonsense.

According to all reports the Judges had her well ahead on all the cards and nobody had any doubt she was the winner.As opposed to the last fight in NY it sounded much clearer KT defended her title despite taking some wicked punishment .
Even Person said she gave her all and still lost so she had no issue.
She gave KT and her camp a lot of credit before the fight for giving her a rematch after the controversial decision last time so she tried to knock her down and burned all her fuel then lost the decision .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024