Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SEASON TICKET 09:59 - Aug 24 with 6087 viewsQPRJohnny

Thought I would drop the hammer on a new season ticket. Support the club etc and if nothing else can at least see the games. Both phone lines say closed due to Covid and can't see how to to buy on the official web site.

Am I missing something?
SEASON TICKET on 15:46 - Aug 25 with 1553 viewsPinnerPaul

SEASON TICKET on 15:33 - Aug 25 by LythamR

i havent seen any email from the club about completing my renewal and the most recent information on the website was back in July

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/season-ticket-deadline-extended-indefinit

They need to set a deadline before they can start deciding who can or cant go to games, you cant penalise an existing ST Holder just because they didnt have the money to renew in February or march and want to wait until closer to the deadline before handing over the money,

Couldn't agree more Lytham - yes that WAS the last communication from the club on STs.
SEASON TICKET on 17:23 - Aug 25 with 1462 viewsA40Bosh

SEASON TICKET on 15:37 - Aug 25 by NorthLondonR

Sorry haven't followed the full discussion but when I thought the renewal deadline was nearing, I logged onto the site to try and renew and couldn't, then realise it had a reference to auto renew. I then emailed the box office to check and they came back promptly and confirmed that I had indeed auto-renewed.

If it helps I got a rapid response when emailing BoxO@qpr.co.uk as below:

"I can confirm that as you are on the direct debit scheme your 20/21 seat has been renewed automatically . Your 1st payment is currently due on the 3rd August but should this be changed you will be notified."

That's exactly what I was after anyway mate
Thanks

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

SEASON TICKET on 15:02 - Aug 26 with 1312 viewsPinnerPaul

An update!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/efl-live-streaming-update-ahead-of-202021/

Looks like club WILL be announcing something soon, streaming WILL be available to season ticket holders who , whatever (how I read it) have to sign up to streaming and presumably buy a season ticket by October 4th. Hopefully further clarity will follow soon.
SEASON TICKET on 15:02 - Aug 26 with 1312 viewssimmo

My understanding is that if you pay by Direct Debit, you're auto-renewed for the new season and you keep the same ST Card you already have.

If you don't you need to renew, but there's no deadline as yet and I guess there won't be a firm deadline until we know roughly when fans can come back in some shape or form.

New ST's can be bought as usual online or if you email the box office directly, they are working 3 day weeks and are coming back to people. I emailed last week to sort a seat move and they called me back same day and got it dealt with.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

SEASON TICKET on 15:30 - Aug 26 with 1274 viewsNoelmc

SEASON TICKET on 15:02 - Aug 26 by PinnerPaul

An update!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/efl-live-streaming-update-ahead-of-202021/

Looks like club WILL be announcing something soon, streaming WILL be available to season ticket holders who , whatever (how I read it) have to sign up to streaming and presumably buy a season ticket by October 4th. Hopefully further clarity will follow soon.

Sounds like the streaming for season ticket holders will only cover all home matches plus away MIDWEEK matches. Think ST holders will have to pay £10 a game to watch away weekend matches. So not such a good deal as for the tail end of 2019/20.

I'm very likely to renew but will hold fire to see what the Club come up with before committing to a payment.
SEASON TICKET on 15:30 - Aug 26 with 1270 viewsPinnerPaul

SEASON TICKET on 15:02 - Aug 26 by simmo

My understanding is that if you pay by Direct Debit, you're auto-renewed for the new season and you keep the same ST Card you already have.

If you don't you need to renew, but there's no deadline as yet and I guess there won't be a firm deadline until we know roughly when fans can come back in some shape or form.

New ST's can be bought as usual online or if you email the box office directly, they are working 3 day weeks and are coming back to people. I emailed last week to sort a seat move and they called me back same day and got it dealt with.

Yep that's how I see it BUT they have put a deadline of 4th October in that article.

That's sensible, because unless they know how many STs they have by then, when EFL/Government/FA say you can have 30, 40 , 50 or whatever % capacity - how would they know how many STs holders they could accommodate.

Personally I'm sure I will renew, but will wait a little longer for a bit more clarity, which if the club sticks to what they say in that piece, shouldn't be too much longer.
SEASON TICKET on 16:05 - Aug 26 with 1231 viewsconnell10

So basically I'll be paying £535 to watch matches on a computer screen? Mmmmm I dunno about that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

SEASON TICKET on 16:09 - Aug 26 with 1223 viewsPinnerPaul

SEASON TICKET on 16:05 - Aug 26 by connell10

So basically I'll be paying £535 to watch matches on a computer screen? Mmmmm I dunno about that.

Only if you believe we won't be allowed in before May 21?

You could be right of course - who knows?
Login to get fewer ads

SEASON TICKET on 16:15 - Aug 26 with 1213 viewsolderR

STs get home games and away midweek.

31 games I think.

Even on my OAP rate thats more than the £10 a game that non STs can get.

So hope we are let in soon. (if you want to risk it).

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
SEASON TICKET on 16:21 - Aug 26 with 1195 viewsA40Bosh

SEASON TICKET on 17:23 - Aug 25 by A40Bosh

That's exactly what I was after anyway mate
Thanks

Update: Gavin from the QPR BoxO emailed back this morning that my season ticket would be auto newed as a DD payer and the club would obviously update later about if and when the DD will be initiated

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

SEASON TICKET on 16:26 - Aug 26 with 1185 viewsPinnerPaul

SEASON TICKET on 16:15 - Aug 26 by olderR

STs get home games and away midweek.

31 games I think.

Even on my OAP rate thats more than the £10 a game that non STs can get.

So hope we are let in soon. (if you want to risk it).

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Those figures are maximum, Sky Live games excluded from QPRPass but not from STs and the most important one - once/if fans come back the £10 option for Sat 3pm matches goes away for UK.
SEASON TICKET on 17:49 - Aug 26 with 1133 viewsCliff

So let me see as it stands, and assuming they won't let anyone in this season, I could watch all home and away games for about £460 (even the Sky ones can be bought for £9.99 on a one day NOW TV pass), or I could pay £279 for my silver 60+ ST and £465 for my sons ST.

The situation is even worse for gold and platinum ST's it's much cheaper, even for a single person, to watch all 46 matches on a pay per match basis than to buy an ST and still not be able to see some of the away matches. Surely they are not expecting people to put up with this?
SEASON TICKET on 17:52 - Aug 26 with 1118 viewsCliff

SEASON TICKET on 16:26 - Aug 26 by PinnerPaul

Those figures are maximum, Sky Live games excluded from QPRPass but not from STs and the most important one - once/if fans come back the £10 option for Sat 3pm matches goes away for UK.

What however happens if they let SOME fans in?

They will have to at least let the rest of the ST holders see the streamed matches.
SEASON TICKET on 18:05 - Aug 26 with 1092 viewswood_hoop

A thought occured to me, ( yes it hurt)

Now that Lids Sky Utd are not the golden boys in our division wonder who they will go for showing almost weekly .

If we do get off to a decent start then maybe a few more games will be shown on the football channels, only thing is moving the start times from Friday night to Sunday lunchtime.

So the day passes may not be needed as much for us non season ticket holders who have Sky.

Bit of a catch 22 situation, want the club to get loads of dosh for matches shown but would it get more if shown mainly on the streaming service ?
SEASON TICKET on 18:57 - Aug 26 with 1032 viewsconnell10

The price of season ticket will have to lowered £300 max .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

SEASON TICKET on 13:12 - Aug 27 with 905 viewsPinnerPaul

SEASON TICKET on 17:49 - Aug 26 by Cliff

So let me see as it stands, and assuming they won't let anyone in this season, I could watch all home and away games for about £460 (even the Sky ones can be bought for £9.99 on a one day NOW TV pass), or I could pay £279 for my silver 60+ ST and £465 for my sons ST.

The situation is even worse for gold and platinum ST's it's much cheaper, even for a single person, to watch all 46 matches on a pay per match basis than to buy an ST and still not be able to see some of the away matches. Surely they are not expecting people to put up with this?

As I've said who knows, but the following gives some hope that we will get back at some stage?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/53921797
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024