Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now that's how you take a penalty kick 01:48 - Sep 13 with 4455 viewstimcocking

Brilliant, i've never seen anybody kick a football harder than that.

That was the moment of the match for me. For Dykes to grab the penalty and insist he was having while Chair and Bright were arguing over it and then to do that with it...superb. He doesn't look like he'd be a particularly effective 5-a-side player, but that was a good battling effort all match.

There were so many positives to draw from that, i could go on for a long time. Really pleasing. Well done Mark Warburton. I loved watching a team of young QPR players without bloody loanees everywhere. Most of them really happy to be here and to be playing. Beautiful stuff.
Now that's how you take a penalty kick on 17:46 - Sep 14 with 743 viewsNoelmc

Now that's how you take a penalty kick on 15:52 - Sep 14 by PinnerPaul

Geoff Hurst used to hit them like that too, once prompting one of the best penalty saves I've ever seen from?....... who else but Gordon Banks

And for my one fan, yes I do now have full connectivity back!

Remember that Banks save well.
Thought the Ref had a good game on Saturday, Paul. Probably a bit over fussy on penalising attackers at set pieces and harsh booking for Dykes, as Clive mentioned, but otherwise solid performance.
Now that's how you take a penalty kick on 09:39 - Sep 15 with 641 viewsterryb

Now that's how you take a penalty kick on 17:46 - Sep 14 by Noelmc

Thought the Ref had a good game on Saturday, Paul. Probably a bit over fussy on penalising attackers at set pieces and harsh booking for Dykes, as Clive mentioned, but otherwise solid performance.

I'm fairly certain that Dykes wasn't cautioned for the foul.

He did pick up the ball & move away with it to stop Forest taking the free kick & that would be what the yellow card was for.

I thought the referee was a lot better than most & that he had no option but to disallow the Dickie goal. Whether cameron needed to shove the defender to stop him having an easy clearance I don't know.
Now that's how you take a penalty kick on 09:55 - Sep 15 with 620 viewsNoelmc

Now that's how you take a penalty kick on 09:39 - Sep 15 by terryb

I'm fairly certain that Dykes wasn't cautioned for the foul.

He did pick up the ball & move away with it to stop Forest taking the free kick & that would be what the yellow card was for.

I thought the referee was a lot better than most & that he had no option but to disallow the Dickie goal. Whether cameron needed to shove the defender to stop him having an easy clearance I don't know.

I thought the Cameron shove was unnecessary too and not sure it actually contributed to the ‘goal’ but rightly spotted by the ref.
Now that's how you take a penalty kick on 10:06 - Sep 15 with 605 viewsGloryHunter

Graham Alexander used to thump them in for Burnley. Full back, too.
Now that's how you take a penalty kick on 14:58 - Sep 15 with 535 viewsPinnerPaul

Now that's how you take a penalty kick on 17:46 - Sep 14 by Noelmc

Yes he had a decent game. Thought he should have cautioned Forest player for handball - pretty obvious 'breaking up promising attack' that one - as a couple of ours told him and Colback very lucky to get away without a yellow - 4/5 fouls and some open dissent - caution all day long for me.

'Live' I also thought that the foul for the pen wasn't a 'genuine attempt for the ball' so therefore should have been a red, but on 2nd viewing he DID at least make some attempt at a tackle, as well as the shove!, so a yellow correct there.

My stream was playing up early on so didn't actually see the disallowed goal, so playing the Arsene Wenger card on that one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024