Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lotto 15:19 - Sep 18 with 11818 viewsrochdaleriddler

Just seen the prizes for last two weeks, pitiful, would indicate hardly any members. That isn’t going to be supporting the club in any meaningful way

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Lotto on 22:03 - Oct 10 with 2064 viewssmithy

I still have the card with my original numbers on. Should we not have all received advice of whatever numbers of ours go into the draw? Is the draw made by a computer program or is it a physical one? If physical, who does it a s where?
Lotto on 16:48 - Oct 11 with 1908 viewsEllDale

I’ve cancelled my direct debit.
But I’ve written a letter of explanation addressed to the CEO along with a cheque for £52 which can be regarded as a donation in lieu.
That way the club not only gets the whole amount but also gets a portion of it upfront.
Lotto on 18:48 - Oct 11 with 1838 viewsncfc_chalky

I've also cancelled my direct debit,I've just got a feeling that they wasn't going to pass my winnings on and that leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Lotto on 11:50 - Oct 14 with 1661 viewsReedy

Lotto on 16:48 - Oct 11 by EllDale

But I’ve written a letter of explanation addressed to the CEO along with a cheque for £52 which can be regarded as a donation in lieu.
That way the club not only gets the whole amount but also gets a portion of it upfront.

The club will no doubt benefit more from this rather than having a lottery subscription. It would be interesting to see what the thoughts of the CEO are on your letter.

This way the club gets the full £52 rather than (roughly) £35.

Blog: The FA Cup

Lotto on 18:03 - Oct 25 with 1468 viewsJames1980

Just checked, no results up since 14th October does this mean there have been no winners since then?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Lotto on 21:32 - Oct 25 with 1380 viewsrickyprickles

Lotto on 18:03 - Oct 25 by James1980

Just checked, no results up since 14th October does this mean there have been no winners since then?

Getting beyond a joke this lack of results been published!
Lotto on 11:45 - Oct 26 with 1285 viewsReedy

Does anyone have any idea of how many clubs have their lotteries run by TGS? And who those clubs are, it would be interesting to see if those clubs have or haven’t had draws done in the same time that we’ve not had draws.

Lotto on 12:35 - Oct 26 with 1243 viewsMIlnrowdale

Results now published, same winners 2 week on trot can't be right
Login to get fewer ads

Lotto on 12:43 - Oct 27 with 1104 viewsupthedale

Lotto on 12:35 - Oct 26 by MIlnrowdale

Results now published, same winners 2 week on trot can't be right

Have they since deleted the results you mention?
Lotto on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 1009 views100notout

Lotto on 16:48 - Oct 11 by EllDale

Did you get a response to your letter Elldale?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Lotto on 17:29 - Oct 27 with 962 viewsReedy

Lotto on 12:43 - Oct 27 by upthedale

Have they since deleted the results you mention?

They’re on the official website, but you need to search for them because they’ve made it look like the draw for 12th October was published on the 14th October and the 19th October was published yesterday, one week later.

What worries me is that I know TGS run the lotteries for both Bristol City and Portsmouth, I’ve checked their websites, on both websites the draws are being done on a normal weekly basis, ours is ad hoc at best. I only really don’t like the fact that a draw is being made after someone on here mentions no draw has been made. It’s about on two or three separate occasions now.

Lotto on 17:52 - Oct 27 with 941 viewsD_Alien

Lotto on 17:29 - Oct 27 by Reedy

They’re on the official website, but you need to search for them because they’ve made it look like the draw for 12th October was published on the 14th October and the 19th October was published yesterday, one week later.

What worries me is that I know TGS run the lotteries for both Bristol City and Portsmouth, I’ve checked their websites, on both websites the draws are being done on a normal weekly basis, ours is ad hoc at best. I only really don’t like the fact that a draw is being made after someone on here mentions no draw has been made. It’s about on two or three separate occasions now.

Whilst we're on the subject of prompting, does anyone know what the monthly 'reward' has been for October for those with a Dale Family Rewards Card?

Unless i've missed something, the last one i've seen mentioned was the free iFollow pass to the Portsmouth game, in September. Doesn't have to be a free iFollow pass of course, but if you're going to advertise something then at least keep fans uptodate with it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lotto on 18:05 - Oct 27 with 918 views442Dale

Lotto on 17:52 - Oct 27 by D_Alien

Whilst we're on the subject of prompting, does anyone know what the monthly 'reward' has been for October for those with a Dale Family Rewards Card?

Unless i've missed something, the last one i've seen mentioned was the free iFollow pass to the Portsmouth game, in September. Doesn't have to be a free iFollow pass of course, but if you're going to advertise something then at least keep fans uptodate with it

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/october/dfrc_octoberreward/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lotto on 18:09 - Oct 27 with 905 viewsD_Alien

Lotto on 18:05 - Oct 27 by 442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/october/dfrc_octoberreward/

Thanks 442. i obviously missed that at the time, and a quick search on the OS earlier didn't indicate any links in the DFRC section. So unless fans keep checking the OS on a regular basis it's possible to miss something, which should be easier to find in the relevant section

[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 18:10]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024