Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 190025 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:06 - Dec 22 with 1505 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:09 - Dec 22 by Groo

We will now see how confident they are that she has "No Evidence of Fraud" involving Diminion machines won't we?

which is a good thing, that I agree with

Yes as she happens to have in her possession a Dominion training manual.
She also has video of SOS personnel showing how to use them as well.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:07 - Dec 22 with 1504 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:54 - Dec 22 by A_Fans_Dad

I didn't even suggest that it was incorrect, just meaningless.

Why are you worrying it might be?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2020 16:58]

I don’t know what you mean.

Are you pinning your hopes on Sidney Powell? Is she in or out of Trumps legal team now?

Has the Kraken been released yet? It’s tricky to keep up.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:52 - Dec 22 with 1487 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:07 - Dec 22 by Gwyn737

I don’t know what you mean.

Are you pinning your hopes on Sidney Powell? Is she in or out of Trumps legal team now?

Has the Kraken been released yet? It’s tricky to keep up.

Yes I know keeping up is your problem, but don't worry I have got your back.

ps is that Fox news you were talking about in your post the same Fox news that has lost 40%-50% of it's viewers over the last few weeks?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2020 18:08]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:35 - Dec 22 with 1448 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:52 - Dec 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes I know keeping up is your problem, but don't worry I have got your back.

ps is that Fox news you were talking about in your post the same Fox news that has lost 40%-50% of it's viewers over the last few weeks?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2020 18:08]

Yes. As Dr. P. said, they’ve been quite balanced since the election to it’s a fair assumption that the viewers who have left want to choose their news.

Makes you wonder where they’ve gone - probably straight to unaccountable websites that agree with their google search terms.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:30 - Dec 22 with 1401 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:35 - Dec 22 by Gwyn737

Yes. As Dr. P. said, they’ve been quite balanced since the election to it’s a fair assumption that the viewers who have left want to choose their news.

Makes you wonder where they’ve gone - probably straight to unaccountable websites that agree with their google search terms.

What you really mean by "they’ve been quite balanced since the election" is that they have fallen in line with the rest of the MSM propaganda.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:11 - Dec 23 with 1372 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:39 - Dec 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you really that dumb?

Straight back at you, sunshine.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:23 - Dec 23 with 1368 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:35 - Dec 22 by Gwyn737

To clarify I did say since the election as I was making sure I was talking about the fraud claims that they have never to my knowledge outright claimed. The way they have covered it, in my opinion, has been excellent.

In terms of balance when it comes to a network with a known political side, Fox is up there with the most balanced. They will cover negative stories on Republicans, will say it openly if they disagree with Republican actions - CNN on the other hand refuse to cover anything that is negative for Democrats and bury any positive news on Republicans.

Fox to me represent common sense, which is why I enjoy listening to the likes of Tucker. It’s very difficult to disagree with the man.

Fox have lost a lot of viewership since the election because they have refused to flat out state there has been widespread fraud and instead preferred to look at the incidents themselves. Of which there have been many. That’s real journalism, not activism - unlike the CNN mob.

Lots think Fox have turned, I don’t. I think they are as balanced as they always are. There are far too many unknowns to jump down the fraud rabbit hole. What they can do however is report on the clear malpractice and gaping weak points in the system designed to help the Democrats, and I believe they have done so, well.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2020 0:26]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:36 - Dec 23 with 1304 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:11 - Dec 23 by DJack

Straight back at you, sunshine.

If you were really interested in finding information for yourself, rather than a reason not to look, you could have just googled the report couldn't you?
Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:44 - Dec 23 with 1291 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:23 - Dec 23 by Dr_Parnassus

To clarify I did say since the election as I was making sure I was talking about the fraud claims that they have never to my knowledge outright claimed. The way they have covered it, in my opinion, has been excellent.

In terms of balance when it comes to a network with a known political side, Fox is up there with the most balanced. They will cover negative stories on Republicans, will say it openly if they disagree with Republican actions - CNN on the other hand refuse to cover anything that is negative for Democrats and bury any positive news on Republicans.

Fox to me represent common sense, which is why I enjoy listening to the likes of Tucker. It’s very difficult to disagree with the man.

Fox have lost a lot of viewership since the election because they have refused to flat out state there has been widespread fraud and instead preferred to look at the incidents themselves. Of which there have been many. That’s real journalism, not activism - unlike the CNN mob.

Lots think Fox have turned, I don’t. I think they are as balanced as they always are. There are far too many unknowns to jump down the fraud rabbit hole. What they can do however is report on the clear malpractice and gaping weak points in the system designed to help the Democrats, and I believe they have done so, well.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2020 0:26]

The major reason for the loss in viewership is Fox's treatment of Election night when they declared Biden had won in Arizona.
Ex Fox news presenter explains it here
https://www.teaparty.org/former-fox-news-host-reveals-whats-going-on-at-network-
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:47 - Dec 23 with 1273 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:44 - Dec 23 by A_Fans_Dad

The major reason for the loss in viewership is Fox's treatment of Election night when they declared Biden had won in Arizona.
Ex Fox news presenter explains it here
https://www.teaparty.org/former-fox-news-host-reveals-whats-going-on-at-network-

That’s one of a few factors I think. The newsdesk was quite belligerent in calling the state when it was clear they were premature.

Tucker then called out Powell for not providing them with evidence, probably unfairly. But they were careful in general not to jump onto the fraud thing, which is something a lot of the viewership wanted I think.

Personally apart from Tucker getting frustrated and demanding evidence, which he didn’t really have a place to, I think they have been very good. When it comes to news I don’t like opinions, I want fact. CNN fails on that as they continually dress up opinion as fact, they are activists. Fox will rarely run anything without fact.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:28 - Dec 23 with 1237 viewsItchySphincter

Sidney Powell.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:05 - Dec 23 with 1197 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The State of Georgia held an audit yesterday and refused to allow the US White House Chief of Staff entry to watch.
I wonder why they would do that?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:01 - Dec 23 with 1183 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:05 - Dec 23 by A_Fans_Dad

The State of Georgia held an audit yesterday and refused to allow the US White House Chief of Staff entry to watch.

I’m guessing because you can’t just turn up unannounced and walk into a bipartisan investigation.

In fairness, it was an excellent piece of PR. You turn up without notice and if you don’t get let in you say they’re hiding something. If you do get let in, you say how lax security protocols are and how easy it would be to hide something.

Still, the Chief of Staff has gone back to the White House now to stop Sidney Powell going in. Or he’s gone to let her in. One or the other.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2020 19:06]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:02 - Dec 23 with 1181 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:05 - Dec 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Because he has no right to be there is a starter.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:24 - Dec 23 with 1159 viewsHumpty

It seems AFD was right all along about dead people voting.

Sorry AFD, I take it all back.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/21/pennsylvania-man-charged-wi
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:28 - Dec 23 with 1153 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:24 - Dec 23 by Humpty

It seems AFD was right all along about dead people voting.

Sorry AFD, I take it all back.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/21/pennsylvania-man-charged-wi

Yes one Republican against thousands of Democrats.
Ask yourself why the FBI haven't looked into one of those thousands.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:32 - Dec 23 with 1150 viewsHumpty

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:28 - Dec 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes one Republican against thousands of Democrats.
Ask yourself why the FBI haven't looked into one of those thousands.

Easy. Because it didn't happen.

And it's three actually, not one.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:40 - Dec 23 with 1141 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:32 - Dec 23 by Humpty

Easy. Because it didn't happen.

And it's three actually, not one.

Wow, three.
Election changing numbers.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:41 - Dec 23 with 1138 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:02 - Dec 23 by majorraglan

Because he has no right to be there is a starter.

Why hasn't any Government official got the right to observe an Audit?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:02 - Dec 23 with 1130 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:05 - Dec 19 by Groo

Maricopa County supervisors voted Friday to refuse to comply with subpoenas issued by the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The 4-1 vote following a nearly three-hour executive session with attorneys came amid concerns that at least some of what is being demanded by Sen. Eddie Farnsworth, R-Gilbert, would expose private information about voters. There also were questions about whether the county has the legal right to give that information to outsiders.

Instead, board members – three Republicans and one Democrat – voted to direct their attorneys to file suit and have a judge determine whether the subpoenas are legally valid.

Judge Randall Warner of the Maricopa County Superior Court was asked Monday by Senate President Karen Fann and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Eddie Farnsworth to order Maricopa County’s Board of Supervisors to “comply in full” with two legislative subpoenas related to the 2020 General Election.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:11 - Dec 23 with 1125 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:41 - Dec 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Why hasn't any Government official got the right to observe an Audit?

He is an assistant to the president and duties include running the office etc, I don’t believe it’s a government position per se, more of a Dom Cummings role. The elections are run by the State of Georgia and not the Federal Government, they former have the right to include or exclude whoever they deem fit.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:15 - Dec 23 with 1122 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:11 - Dec 23 by majorraglan

He is an assistant to the president and duties include running the office etc, I don’t believe it’s a government position per se, more of a Dom Cummings role. The elections are run by the State of Georgia and not the Federal Government, they former have the right to include or exclude whoever they deem fit.

The question is why would they, remember open and transparent election.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:28 - Dec 23 with 1113 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:15 - Dec 23 by A_Fans_Dad

There is no evidence of any wrong doing, even Mitch McConnell is trying to shut this fraud stuff down. We are talking about a Republican State where most of the officials are Republican, they are saying they have run a clean and fair election and to date no evidence of large scale fraud has been presented to a court which suggests otherwise.

Trump has made numerous claims re fraud which have been greeted with scepticism by elected officials and he has even invited officials from some states to the White House to “discuss” the results in those states, his comments have also stoked tensions. To all intensive purposes, it appears they have had transparent and fair elections, independent monitors have said as much, so why should they let someone in who may have ulterior purposes.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:33 - Dec 23 with 1111 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:15 - Dec 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Why should they not let an agenda driven random in?

Because he’s an agenda driven random.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:52 - Dec 23 with 1101 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:33 - Dec 23 by Gwyn737

Why should they not let an agenda driven random in?

Because he’s an agenda driven random.

And Democrats aren't.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024