Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackstock's screamer wins vital six pointer - History 18:28 - Oct 20 with 428 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53153
Blackstock's screamer wins vital six pointer - History on 12:08 - Oct 21 with 325 viewsterryb

That remains one of my favourite games at LR.

It is hard to recall a group of players that worked harder than our's did that night. The atmosphere was electric with all three of the home areas of the ground giving maximum support. The thrill of Jimmy Smith breaking free & relieving the assault on our goal was incredible.

And to think this was the same team that I saw disinterested & raising the white flag at Roots Hall!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 12:27]
Blackstock's screamer wins vital six pointer - History on 12:22 - Oct 21 with 309 viewsdaveB

Blackstock's screamer wins vital six pointer - History on 12:08 - Oct 21 by terryb

That remains one of my favourite games at LR.

It is hard to recall a group of players that worked harder than our's did that night. The atmosphere was electric with all three of the home areas of the ground giving maximum support. The thrill of Jimmy Smith breaking free & relieving the assault on our goal was incredible.

And to think this was the same team that I saw disinterested & raising the white flag at Roots Hall!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 12:27]

That was a great week, we beat Coventry and Luton a few days later to secure staying up before it all fell apart that summer
Blackstock's screamer wins vital six pointer - History on 13:34 - Oct 21 with 257 viewsPinnerPaul

I remember that night as well.

The ground seemed even emptier than usual just before KO and the PA played some awful dirge before KO and my neighbour turned to me and said 'We're even playing relegation music now'!

I actually got to meet John Gregory a few days after that game, I got the impression he was as surprised as us about the result/performance!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024