Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread 08:17 - Nov 4 with 27350 viewsstevec

Our boys like Saturdays, particularly 3pm Saturdays. 10 points and no defeats. Must be pay day but no matter, we like it.

What we don’t like is Monday to Friday, or the dark. No wins, no points.

Time to redeem yourselves. 1-1 draw and something on the board at last. Please.

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 14:15 - Nov 5 with 868 viewsMick_S

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 14:10 - Nov 5 by W7Ranger

Who is that bottom right?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 14:16 - Nov 5 with 864 viewsHantsR

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 09:38 - Nov 5 by CFW

Thought we looked solid last night but perhaps just lacking in the final third. Think we should give a shout out for the referee - many would have blown up for the challenge when Dickie won the ball especially as the Derby man went down like he had been shot and was still on the floor when the game was being re-started. I watched it many times and it was a perfectly timed intervention.

Based on a match at the Fakes' ground some years ago, I was concerned when I saw that Gavin Ward was the referee. When a couple of decisions went against us I worried some more, but overall he was ok - yes it would have been criminal if he blown up for Dickie's challenge that led to the goal.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 09:25 - Nov 6 with 705 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 09:33 - Nov 6 with 695 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oops, wrong thread
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 9:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024