Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 12:51 - Nov 7 with 1336 viewsslmrstid

First round this weekend, am appreciative of the number of games available to watch on the BBC this weekend.

Tonbridge Angels v Bradford City on at the moment, 2-0 to Bradford in 15 minutes, the sides gulfs apart currently.

Anyone watching any of them this weekend? Am going to watch the games involving non-league sides, nice to see teams at different levels.
FA Cup on 13:38 - Nov 7 with 1303 viewsFrankRightguard

I will have a look at Hayes & Yeading v Carlisle as they’re my local non league side. Will also have a look at Hampton & Richmond v Oldham as know a guy that plays for H&R.
FA Cup on 14:01 - Nov 7 with 1288 viewsstowmarketrange

It seems strange that non league sides below a certain level have to stop playing football because of the current lockdown,but the same teams can play cup games.
FA Cup on 14:10 - Nov 9 with 1194 viewsMick_S

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/54860460

Not bad...

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

FA Cup on 20:19 - Nov 9 with 1122 viewsManinBlack

Currently watching the blue and white hoops on an artificial surface against Northampton on BT Sport. I am referring to Oxford City of course.
FA Cup on 20:20 - Nov 9 with 1121 viewsMickS

Oxford City v The Cobblers on BT - cracking performance by Oxford so far. No messing.
FA Cup on 20:21 - Nov 9 with 1119 viewsMickS

FA Cup on 20:20 - Nov 9 by MickS

Oxford City v The Cobblers on BT - cracking performance by Oxford so far. No messing.

Great defending!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024