Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Chelsea Way... 17:38 - Jan 15 with 1368 viewsslmrstid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55675775

Crazy, but this guy will probably be the first of many with records like this...
The Chelsea Way... on 19:58 - Jan 15 with 1179 viewsStanisgod

Job done basically, stopped anyone else getting him for ten years, it's what they do. There should be a limit to how many you can send out on loan, not the 35 they send out every season.
Mind you, what an ambitious lad, not.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Chelsea Way... on 22:23 - Jan 15 with 1056 viewsstowmarketrange

They mentioned on Sky that the east SW6 club have 7 or 8 top players who haven’t got a squad number, including Victor Moses.They just sit at home collecting their wages every week.
FFP my ar@e.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 22:30]
The Chelsea Way... on 22:59 - Jan 15 with 1002 viewsqprxtc

F uck The Kings Road Shite.

And everything they and their arsehole “fans” stand for.
The Chelsea Way... on 05:24 - Jan 16 with 904 viewsDannyPaddox

Imagine the size of a thread on one of their message boards called Players Who Currently Play for Ch*ls** that you've Forgotten
The Chelsea Way... on 07:59 - Jan 16 with 827 viewsnix

The Chelsea Way... on 22:23 - Jan 15 by stowmarketrange

They mentioned on Sky that the east SW6 club have 7 or 8 top players who haven’t got a squad number, including Victor Moses.They just sit at home collecting their wages every week.
FFP my ar@e.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 22:30]

It's scandalous. It puts up the wages of players in the Championship as they have to pay Chelscum's vast fees to take them on. Plus they don't get the potential benefit of developing and selling on good young players, they just have to pay Chelsea for the pleasure of doing it for them. I also think it gives them an advantage when playing the Premiership clubs that have their loan players: other teams have to play against Loftus-Cheek against Fulham; Batshuyai against Palace and Barkley against Villa, the Scum don't. Even if that makes a marginal difference that further skews the balance against other clubs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024