Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Credit to Millwall 15:00 - Feb 3 with 6884 viewsdenhamhoop2

Following the car crash of Millwall players taking the knee when fans were allowed at The New Den last night they paid tribute to Captain Tom Moore unlike any of The Premiership clubs playing last night. It's a sad old world when we are relying on Millwall as a voice of reason in football
Credit to Millwall on 08:57 - Feb 4 with 783 viewsizlingtonhoop

Credit to Millwall on 07:49 - Feb 4 by distortR

I used to live a couple of hundred yards from the den, played for a local pub team. Most of the team was 'wall. There were a couple of black lads in the team. There was no shit.

People are people, not defined by their football team, colour etc

Some idiots are certainly attracted to millwall because of the perception, recycled by the media, of what 'a millwall fan is'. But I didn't find it in the local area.

Millwall, the club, do try to break this cycle. The media don't help them. How do we learn to stop putting groups of people in convenient boxes for us to judge? I don't know, tbh.

Wasn't Southwark Park Tavern, was it?
Credit to Millwall on 09:35 - Feb 4 with 719 viewsFredManRave

I just wish the guy that started the take the knee movement had done a handstand instead...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Credit to Millwall on 13:16 - Feb 4 with 590 viewsqprd

for fans whose main song is "no one likes us, we dont care", they really seem to disproportionately care about their club is covered in the media...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024