Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gordon McQueen has been diagnosed with vascular dementia 15:19 - Feb 23 with 2198 views2Thomas2Bowles

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56168698

Sad to hear this, great player in his day.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Gordon McQueen has been diagnosed with vascular dementia on 15:22 - Feb 23 with 2184 viewsBoston

Feel sorry for the bloke, even sorrier for his family. Little guilty that I really didn’t like the man in his playing days.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Gordon McQueen has been diagnosed with vascular dementia on 15:37 - Feb 23 with 2132 viewsStanisgod

Bit like Macca, you don't them unless they play for you.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Gordon McQueen has been diagnosed with vascular dementia on 15:51 - Feb 23 with 2097 viewsbosh67

Very sad news. Only 68. Brilliant player in his time. Very much in the Alan McDonald mould.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gordon McQueen has been diagnosed with vascular dementia on 16:39 - Feb 23 with 2009 viewsstowmarketrange

Sad news.Best wishes to him and his family for the future.Rather glad I spent the majority of my football career between the sticks now.Although there isn’t much I can do about my dodgy knees now though.
The sacrifices we made for playing the sport we love are sometimes too great,and I’m sure that he won’t be the last unfortunately.
Gordon McQueen has been diagnosed with vascular dementia on 16:55 - Feb 23 with 1987 viewsMyke

Big fan of McQueen and Jordan at either end of the pitch. I have no idea of the game, whether it was for Leeds, Man Utd or Scotland, but I remember listening to this commentary back in the late 70's I suppose' of McQueen bursting forward to edge of the opponents penalty area and then suddenly panicking about where he was and hoofing the ball into touch. Commentator was highly amused, not to many 'ball-playing CB's in those days, never mind goalies!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024