Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WRDC 17:14 - Feb 25 with 1834 viewshantssi

Let’s hope this is true!
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/25/derby-takeover-silence-and-moun
WRDC on 03:17 - Feb 26 with 1546 viewsLoftgirl

Let it be.
WRDC on 06:48 - Feb 26 with 1436 viewsShotKneesHoop

How could this possibly be true?

This is "Wayne Rooney's Derby County" they are talking about.

Is there a God after all?

Please let FFP and relegation happen.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 6:49]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

WRDC on 07:01 - Feb 26 with 1394 viewsbakerloo8

Personally dont wish any club to be hit with ffp or immediate relegation, despite my despise for the current derby lot.
They have been sailing close to the wind for too long now and basically taking the piss out of all the other championship clubs. Wayne Rooney ffs.
It's the fans that suffer in the end, Mel Morris will sail off into the sunset whilst the fans are left in the stook. Feckin waaaanker.
WRDC on 07:15 - Feb 26 with 1369 viewsnix

http://priceoffootball.com/tag/derby-county/

It turns out it's all our fault anyway. Interesting analysis actually for the most part. But if you don't want to read it all, skim past down the first few pages.

I agree that I don't want to see other clubs going out of business: they're full of fans like us after all. But I am a bit sick of us being held out as the bad boys still when we've more than taken our medicine ever since, and our trip to glory hurt us most of all. And the EFL a needs to grow some balls to deal with current infringers.
WRDC on 08:42 - Feb 26 with 1209 viewsstevec

Perhaps the EFL will pay our fines to Derby instead of the charities they purport to send them.

Incidentally, anyone know which charities are the recipients of our hard earned?
WRDC on 08:50 - Feb 26 with 1188 viewsJuzzie

WRDC on 08:42 - Feb 26 by stevec

Perhaps the EFL will pay our fines to Derby instead of the charities they purport to send them.

Incidentally, anyone know which charities are the recipients of our hard earned?

The Boscombe Donkey Sanctuary (proprietor: The Football Association)

The KittyKat hospice (proprietor: The Football Association)

The Peak District Preservation Society (proprietor: The Football Association)

The Sandbanks Sunshine Retirement Home (proprietor: Harry Redknapp)
WRDC on 09:18 - Feb 26 with 1124 viewsenfieldargh

There have been reports of new American investors and of Erik Alonso — a Spanish agent who briefly worked as an advis er to the Sheffield Wednesday owner, Dejphon Chansiri —

That also went well

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

WRDC on 09:40 - Feb 26 with 1073 viewsfrancisbowles

I wouldn't want any club in the football league to go out of business but along with Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday they deserve to be severely sanctioned, just as we were, for breaking the rules that many others are doing their utmost to comply with.

As with the other two, I am not expecting the League to grow a pair anytime soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024