Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Charlie get back in to starting 11 v Swansea? 13:26 - Apr 18 with 2767 viewsdavman

Does Charlie get back in to starting 11 v Swansea?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Does Charlie get back in to starting 11 v Swansea? on 06:25 - Apr 20 with 318 viewsnix

Does Charlie get back in to starting 11 v Swansea? on 00:05 - Apr 20 by Boston

So, the last few weeks of Dykes huge improvement in front of goal has nothing to do with Charlie working with him!

I don't think anyone is saying that Boston. Just that Warburton is big on integrity. Depending on how dim a view he takes on getting stupidly sent off, he may not play him straight off as he definitely thinks that the team is more important than any individual.

While Dykes has clearly improved since CA came in, through confidence, the pressure being taken off and possibly some tricks of the trade, I think people are overplaying that a bit. He scored nine in 25 in a poor side last year, got eight assists and also scored a couple of times in a Scottish team that had been struggling for goals. I know it's a minority view but I really didn't think he'd been as bad as it'd been made out before January, although the finishing had obviously been poor, he'd shown flashes of potential in my opinion, plus a strong work ethic.

Meanwhile, he'll probably have barren spells again, like even Jamie Vardy has had. But has done enough to start, as has probably Chair and Willock. It also depends on the tactical side. Swansea are going to be one of the better sides we've played, so we may consider that two strikers would leave us too open in midfield.
Does Charlie get back in to starting 11 v Swansea? on 08:13 - Apr 20 with 287 viewsgazza1

It is nonsense to penalise Austin for getting sent off.....that sort of thing happens in the heat of the game. Do you think that Spurs would leave Kane out of the starting 11 if he got sent off - no they would not!!

I'm off the fence.....CA to start.
Does Charlie get back in to starting 11 v Swansea? on 09:23 - Apr 20 with 253 viewsBklynRanger

Just put my vote in to make it an exact 50/50 split - 34 -34 - exciting stuff.

I'd start him if The Warb finds that it makes tactical sense to play both him and Dykes. If not I'd start Dykes as before since he's really beginning to get somewhere now and deserves his place, and bring Charlie on second half.

The stamp was daft and unnecessary but hardly a career-ender of a foul - don't think we need to get too pumped up about it but just my opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024