Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night referee 16:37 - Apr 21 with 775 viewsPinnerPaul

Just because we're all having such a nice time , a few points from last night.

Chair foul 1st half - think it was about 12 mins in - any earlier that's a yellow for me
Swansea yellow - definite orange for me, but not quite red
Charlie yellow - on first view I thought "What???!" but replay shows that WAS a bit naughty - left his foot in
Nico pen shout - Not even sure on the replay if the ball did hit his arm, but not deliberate and arm in a natural position so never a pen for me that one.
The Barbet injury - suppose you could call that reckless, but would be a bit harsh I think.
Added time all good, and nothing else missed I didn't think. Good solid 8 for me (Clive will give him a 7!
Last night referee on 16:53 - Apr 21 with 688 viewsstowmarketrange

The only mistake I saw was the booking for not allowing swansea to take a quick free kick in the last few minutes,but he just waved the swansea player away when we tried to take one in the first half.
I appreciate we were winning at the time,but should the score in a game matter as to whether the ref produces a card?
Last night referee on 16:56 - Apr 21 with 679 viewsDWQPR

To be honest I didn't think he was that great at all. A few challenges on our players that should have been penalised were left unchecked and the foul on Dickie for me was a red. Tackle from behind at full speed and made full on connection with his studs on Dickie's ankle. Had Dickie had his foot planted firmly on the floor then he would have woken up this morning with a hospital breakfast. For me that was a clear red and I've seen sendings off for far less. The foul where Barbet landed heavy was a cynical 'back' and should have been a yellow card.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Last night referee on 16:58 - Apr 21 with 665 viewsQPRSteve

Last night referee on 16:56 - Apr 21 by DWQPR

To be honest I didn't think he was that great at all. A few challenges on our players that should have been penalised were left unchecked and the foul on Dickie for me was a red. Tackle from behind at full speed and made full on connection with his studs on Dickie's ankle. Had Dickie had his foot planted firmly on the floor then he would have woken up this morning with a hospital breakfast. For me that was a clear red and I've seen sendings off for far less. The foul where Barbet landed heavy was a cynical 'back' and should have been a yellow card.

I agree with all of that - saves me writing it up
Last night referee on 19:47 - Apr 21 with 482 viewsManinBlack

I don't know how such a nice team as ours always seems to outscore the opposition in picking up more yellow cards. It does seem in nearly all our games we win the bookings score card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024