Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's referee 12:09 - Apr 28 with 1181 viewsNorthernr

Bit random...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54931
Saturday's referee on 12:21 - Apr 28 with 1147 viewsLogman

He will want to leave his mark on the game. Absolutely no doubt about that.
Saturday's referee on 14:22 - Apr 28 with 1031 viewsR_from_afar

Never a ref who inspires any confidence in me. This is a totally subjective view - I don't have a pack of stats to back it up - but watching him reffing in the Prem, I always feel he gives the decisions to the bigger club.

Genuine question: Is he the only ref to ever get a 0 (for the Bolton game in which we scored but the officials didn't give it) in Northern's ref ratings?

After this big build-up, surely the game itself will be dull as ditchwater?

Thanks for writing these ref watch pieces, I always enjoy reliving the travails of the men in black and reading about past matches

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Saturday's referee on 15:25 - Apr 28 with 979 viewsQPRSteve

I will never forget that Stoke match. Disgraceful bottling of his responsibilities at corners. Caulker was getting literally strangled each time we had one, Never seen anything like it before or since.
Saturday's referee on 15:50 - Apr 28 with 957 viewsHarbour

Saturday's referee on 12:21 - Apr 28 by Logman

He will want to leave his mark on the game. Absolutely no doubt about that.

Still painful that ghost goal at Bolton...disgraceful performance by ref and linos
Saturday's referee on 17:34 - Apr 28 with 898 viewspaulhoop2

Yes trevor kettle got a 0 I believe - clives fav ref ever lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Saturday's referee on 19:33 - Apr 28 with 827 viewsdenhamhoop2

Saturday's referee on 17:34 - Apr 28 by paulhoop2

Yes trevor kettle got a 0 I believe - clives fav ref ever lol

This is a thing myself and Clive generally agree on how bad certain referees are Kettle Stroud and Atkinson would be in my Top 5 to be joined by Rob Styles and Gurnam Singh the first one at Fulham is the only time I had to stop my best QPR mate from climbing onto the pitch and attempting to kill Styles. Maybe we could have a nominate the worst ref ever competition
Saturday's referee on 22:04 - Apr 28 with 742 viewspaulhoop2

Defo up for that hopefully clove will contribute my vote is defo Kettle he was appalling I can’t believe he’s still reffing these days. Also bad - Atkinson , Uriah Rennie and Rob Styles oh and another Clive favourite Andy Hall !! Only time I’ve ever contemplated throwing an item on the pitch

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Saturday's referee on 14:36 - Apr 29 with 631 viewsMatch82

Saturday's referee on 19:33 - Apr 28 by denhamhoop2

This is a thing myself and Clive generally agree on how bad certain referees are Kettle Stroud and Atkinson would be in my Top 5 to be joined by Rob Styles and Gurnam Singh the first one at Fulham is the only time I had to stop my best QPR mate from climbing onto the pitch and attempting to kill Styles. Maybe we could have a nominate the worst ref ever competition

Styles for me. Never really paid much attention to refs when I was younger, he was so bad that it's the only time I ever got the programme out so I could check who this plonker was
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's referee on 14:43 - Apr 29 with 626 viewsNorthernr

Styles, Hall, Kettle, Singh. In that order for me.

Hall and Styles the only time I've ever watched a referee and thought they genuinely had something in for us.
Saturday's referee on 17:40 - Apr 29 with 545 viewsterryb

Roger Milford.

He really did detest us! I worked for a while with one of his regular linesman who regarded him as the best referee, but admitted to always being mystified at the decisions he gave against Rangers.
Saturday's referee on 13:16 - Apr 30 with 452 viewsEsox_Lucius

Just saw on Twitter that it has been changed to Craig Pawson. I wonder why?

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024