Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We 8 Chelsea 20:54 - May 4 with 7281 viewsdannyblue

Occasionally I find myself having to explain to people, often Europeans who've moved to West London and are choosing a club, why they should despise Chelsea. I thought it might be handy to have all the reasons in one place. Can you help?

We 8 Chelsea on 00:29 - May 6 with 1007 viewsCLAREMAN1995

We 8 Chelsea on 22:36 - May 5 by thame_hoops

Credit where it’s due, they are a completely different team now that Frank has gone. Tuchel seems the real deal.

I must confess to really enjoying them play since he took over .They are not the highest scoring team and that will hurt them in the CL final but they play pretty exciting stuff and are lightning quick on counters.Like City their work rate is impressive and Werner is superb off the ball and now he is warming up burying it into the net.
I will be puling for City but looking forward to a magnificent match hopefully
We 8 Chelsea on 15:25 - May 6 with 745 viewsGilligan

I’ve always disliked them more than any other team but I think I must be mellowing.

In the last few weeks I was pleased when they knocked City out of the FA cup because I hated the idea of City winning everything and I found myself wanting them to beat Real Madrid last night.

They also don’t have players who are quite as hateable as they used to. Very hard not to like Kante and Mason Mount is a really good young English player.

I still don’t like their ownership, their glory hunters or their neanderthals.
We 8 Chelsea on 19:25 - May 8 with 561 viewsthame_hoops

Wow, Tuchel is doing an amazing job. It’s really hard to dislike him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024