Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We 8 Chelsea 20:54 - May 4 with 7305 viewsdannyblue

Occasionally I find myself having to explain to people, often Europeans who've moved to West London and are choosing a club, why they should despise Chelsea. I thought it might be handy to have all the reasons in one place. Can you help?

We 8 Chelsea on 08:47 - May 5 with 2044 viewsdutch

TIM LOVEJOY.
We 8 Chelsea on 09:04 - May 5 with 1998 viewsRs_Holy

We 8 Chelsea on 07:46 - May 5 by gazza1

Never happened at the Rangers, I suppose.....I wonder about people sometimes.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 7:47]

sorry gazza I know its a bit pathetic but I still hate that club for all the reasons added and a few more.... Name me a club/set of supporters who actually like chelsea!!!
We 8 Chelsea on 09:11 - May 5 with 1976 viewsgazza1

We 8 Chelsea on 09:04 - May 5 by Rs_Holy

sorry gazza I know its a bit pathetic but I still hate that club for all the reasons added and a few more.... Name me a club/set of supporters who actually like chelsea!!!

I could name quite a few proper idiots that follow the Rangers, there are plenty, I have seen much of it at away games from young lads to older men, happens at Loftus Road too. Famous people as well so Chelsea are no different than every club.

Chelsea are no worse than most clubs.

Its pathetic to think we are any different......it is basically jealousy. Who would not want the Chelsea owner?? He supports the club 100% and has done that since Ken Bates who also was excellent for Chelsea as well. They are bigger and better than us in every department unfortunately.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 9:12]
We 8 Chelsea on 09:11 - May 5 with 1976 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Charging £1 for Panda 'cola' flavoured drink in 1991. It was 10p everywhere else.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

We 8 Chelsea on 09:15 - May 5 with 1957 viewsgazza1

We 8 Chelsea on 09:11 - May 5 by Metallica_Hoop

Charging £1 for Panda 'cola' flavoured drink in 1991. It was 10p everywhere else.

Just like buying a cup of tea at Rangers.....10p to make, Rangers charge £2.
We 8 Chelsea on 09:29 - May 5 with 1928 viewsMetallica_Hoop

We 8 Chelsea on 09:15 - May 5 by gazza1

Just like buying a cup of tea at Rangers.....10p to make, Rangers charge £2.

I know and it's cheap tea too. I expect Twinings finest Assam for that price.

The Bovril is alright though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

We 8 Chelsea on 09:31 - May 5 with 1922 viewsdmm

We 8 Chelsea on 09:11 - May 5 by gazza1

I could name quite a few proper idiots that follow the Rangers, there are plenty, I have seen much of it at away games from young lads to older men, happens at Loftus Road too. Famous people as well so Chelsea are no different than every club.

Its pathetic to think we are any different......it is basically jealousy. Who would not want the Chelsea owner?? He supports the club 100% and has done that since Ken Bates who also was excellent for Chelsea as well. They are bigger and better than us in every department unfortunately.

I for one would not want Abramovich owning my club. CiderwithRsie's post gives a brief summary of some of the reasons why and there's plenty more detail on his 'business dealings' that can be found on the internet.

He's not the only one in a growing list of football club owners who should be nowhere near the game, but he's one of the first on the list.
We 8 Chelsea on 09:37 - May 5 with 1892 viewsgazza1

We 8 Chelsea on 09:31 - May 5 by dmm

I for one would not want Abramovich owning my club. CiderwithRsie's post gives a brief summary of some of the reasons why and there's plenty more detail on his 'business dealings' that can be found on the internet.

He's not the only one in a growing list of football club owners who should be nowhere near the game, but he's one of the first on the list.

I could not give a FXck what he does if he was our owner and supported us like he supports our neighbours......have you never earnt a few quid on the side!!!
Login to get fewer ads

We 8 Chelsea on 09:38 - May 5 with 1889 viewsRs_Holy

I'm more jealous of the brentford right now than chelsea. I dont like them based mainly on historic stuff but also more recent-ish things John Terry, being part of the ESL thing, the French tube train incident.
i cannot dis-agree they are way bigger and better on the pitch than QPR but no way are they better than QPR in every department! A football club is not just about winning silverware so I would say we are better than chelsea in many departments.
We 8 Chelsea on 09:41 - May 5 with 1876 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No, I hated the violent, fascist bastids even when we were better than them.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We 8 Chelsea on 10:12 - May 5 with 1821 viewsCamberleyR

We 8 Chelsea on 09:41 - May 5 by BrianMcCarthy

No, I hated the violent, fascist bastids even when we were better than them.

Same here Brian.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We 8 Chelsea on 10:28 - May 5 with 1794 viewsJuzzie

gazza1, I get where you're coming from but it's just a bit of fun.
We 8 Chelsea on 10:31 - May 5 with 1787 viewsterryb

Firstly, I dislike Chelsea but nowhere near as most members of this board. There are two English clubs that score higher on my scoring system, those being Manure & Satan's club that plays at Adams park. I realise a lot of you have the club, that I childishly can not say the name of, as your second favourite, but if you doubled your hatred for C*****a you may come close to my feelings for THAT LOT!

It would be interesting to know when Rangers fans started to have these feelings towards them. It definitely wasn't there when we first played them in the FL. Many a Rangers fan went to Stamford bridge when Rangers were away back in my youth (not me though) & I would sugest this applied more with The Pensioners than with Fulham or Brentford. I think you would find it difficult to find many of us that didn't want them to beat Leeds in the 1970 FA Cup final. This is generational. It may be that the first seeds were sown in the 1970 6th round game, but I think it was the 3rd round games of 1974 that started the change.

I was also very happy to go to SB in 2007 & not give a damn about any aggressiveness of their fans. It is true that since the arrival of The Russian they have come close to equalling United as my second most detestable & at 2011 they nearly achieved the impossible!

I'm hoping that Madrid beat them tonight, but I must admit to reasonably enjoying watch them play at present. Mount is a superb player & it is good to see their team being built around him.
We 8 Chelsea on 11:02 - May 5 with 1746 viewsfrancisbowles

We 8 Chelsea on 10:31 - May 5 by terryb

Firstly, I dislike Chelsea but nowhere near as most members of this board. There are two English clubs that score higher on my scoring system, those being Manure & Satan's club that plays at Adams park. I realise a lot of you have the club, that I childishly can not say the name of, as your second favourite, but if you doubled your hatred for C*****a you may come close to my feelings for THAT LOT!

It would be interesting to know when Rangers fans started to have these feelings towards them. It definitely wasn't there when we first played them in the FL. Many a Rangers fan went to Stamford bridge when Rangers were away back in my youth (not me though) & I would sugest this applied more with The Pensioners than with Fulham or Brentford. I think you would find it difficult to find many of us that didn't want them to beat Leeds in the 1970 FA Cup final. This is generational. It may be that the first seeds were sown in the 1970 6th round game, but I think it was the 3rd round games of 1974 that started the change.

I was also very happy to go to SB in 2007 & not give a damn about any aggressiveness of their fans. It is true that since the arrival of The Russian they have come close to equalling United as my second most detestable & at 2011 they nearly achieved the impossible!

I'm hoping that Madrid beat them tonight, but I must admit to reasonably enjoying watch them play at present. Mount is a superb player & it is good to see their team being built around him.

To respect your feelings, what's wrong the the 'lot that play at Adams Park', terryb?
We 8 Chelsea on 13:07 - May 5 with 1624 viewstheselector

Who the hell hates Wycombe??? I doubt I've wasted more than 3 seconds thinking about them in my entire life. I can't imagine they were ever Rangers local rivals, so what's the story?

Anyway, I still hate Chelsea. The hatred isn't as strong as it used to be. I have friends and family who fell to the dark side, so I accept that not all of them are racist bellends. But I still want them to lose, for a lot of reasons. But mainly for Tim Lovejoy.
We 8 Chelsea on 13:30 - May 5 with 1578 viewsDWQPR

Celery. Fu cking hate celery. Rancid sh it.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

We 8 Chelsea on 13:39 - May 5 with 1544 viewsterryb

If you look at an online edition of AKUTR's at the start of this season you will find my article that gives the details.

It has nothing to do with Queens Park Rangers, but all with my first footballing love, Chesham United. I appreciate the two clubs paths don't cross at all now (apart from the possibility of meting in a friendly or Berks & Bucks Senior Cup), but the rivalry that existed between the clubs from the 1880's (Chesham Town & Chesham Generals then) didn't finish when they were promoted to the FL.

You wouldn't believe how much I've mellowed towards them, but Satan is in charge there!

BTW, my feelings are mirrowed by quite a few older supporters of non league clubs & especially Colchester United fans.
We 8 Chelsea on 13:43 - May 5 with 1536 viewsdannyblue

Oh yeah, Shane Warne's reason for supporting Chelsea says a bit about him and them...

"I had caught the train from Bristol to London and was on the tube when some guy with a Chelsea scarf and Chelsea stuff all over him came up to me and said 'who do you support?'," he said.

"I looked at him and in his hand he had a big knife - a bit like the one Paul Hogan had in Crocodile Dundee when he says 'that's a knife' - so I said 'I support Chelsea'.

"And ever since then, I have been too scared to support anyone else," he confessed.

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket/story/shane-warne-chelsea-fan-knife-man
[Post edited 5 May 2021 13:58]
We 8 Chelsea on 18:15 - May 5 with 1415 viewsdutch

Yes all clubs have their idiots but I watched the scum Sig Heiling all the way up Loftus Road, insulting their own black players, doing gas chamber hissing, supporting Loyalist/Glasgow Rangers filth, attacking kids, spitting at us over the fence in their crumbling ground. They are easily the worst.
We 8 Chelsea on 18:30 - May 5 with 1388 viewsdutch

And they're all from Surrey
We 8 Chelsea on 18:57 - May 5 with 1332 viewsstowmarketrange

We 8 Chelsea on 18:15 - May 5 by dutch

Yes all clubs have their idiots but I watched the scum Sig Heiling all the way up Loftus Road, insulting their own black players, doing gas chamber hissing, supporting Loyalist/Glasgow Rangers filth, attacking kids, spitting at us over the fence in their crumbling ground. They are easily the worst.

I was on the March for men a couple of years ago,and on the bit between fulham and chelshite I had Paul Daniels behind me spouting crap at me because of my qpr shirt.
“This is where we used to chase the rangers fans back to Shepherd’s Bush.”I was tempted to tell him that he’d have to ask his mum’s permission to run a bath,but I bit my tongue seeing as it was for a good cause.
But that’s how their celebrity fans behave.Most of their old school fans can’t afford to go any more,so obviously their prawn sandwich brigade think their history started in 2004.

Come on Madrid.
Sorry I meant Phil Daniels and not Paul.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 19:30]
We 8 Chelsea on 22:36 - May 5 with 1215 viewsthame_hoops

Credit where it’s due, they are a completely different team now that Frank has gone. Tuchel seems the real deal.
We 8 Chelsea on 23:02 - May 5 with 1169 viewsLazyFan

So, much for them turning it around as it is still going on:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53180306.amp

Don't forget these scumbags too:

Some old chelscum.

zzzzzzzzzz

We 8 Chelsea on 23:28 - May 5 with 1134 viewsCiderwithRsie

We 8 Chelsea on 09:37 - May 5 by gazza1

I could not give a FXck what he does if he was our owner and supported us like he supports our neighbours......have you never earnt a few quid on the side!!!

Which of us can say, hand on heart, that we've never looted an entire country and conned millions of old people to give up shares that were supposed to provide for their retirement for a pittance, leaving them in poverty? Haven't we all, at some time, helped out a vicious murderer so that we can keep hold of the billions we stole?

I know I have.
We 8 Chelsea on 23:50 - May 5 with 1116 viewsdigswellhoop

IN THE WORLD TODAY YOU ARE VERY SAD PEOPLE
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024