Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ive got a man crush 19:14 - May 8 with 1465 viewsbollockchops

AND HIS NAME IS jORDY how do i describe him ,well it takes 15 cans of cider but he is a monster in our defence and yes he is injury prone however he has tattoos on his neck which makes you hard and he reminded me of Ian Gillard today heading the ball with enuf power to bust all those asbestostos panels holding the Ellerslie Rd stand together,if we just had one loan player to keep ,i want Tiny TIm !
Ive got a man crush on 19:48 - May 8 with 1369 viewsstrikerace

Agree completely. He is a monster back there, and he adds a nasty streak back there
Ive got a man crush on 20:01 - May 8 with 1309 viewsDorse

He's a fine figure of a man. He's also a fine figure of an alien cyborg killing machine from the future. Which is handy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ive got a man crush on 20:39 - May 8 with 1214 viewsbollockchops

omg

he is a walking talking arnie
Ive got a man crush on 22:04 - May 8 with 1093 viewsLazyFan

We shall still need to sign another one. Masterson needs to go out on loan and then we need one monster more CB after we sign him.

We got lucky this season. Barbet was never injured, Dickie only missed games due to his red card.

zzzzzzzzzz

Ive got a man crush on 22:10 - May 8 with 1075 viewsGloryHunter

Er . . . Jordy's middle names are Adriana and Jozefina. A boy named Sue?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordy_de_Wijs
Ive got a man crush on 22:46 - May 8 with 1001 viewsWatfordR

Ive got a man crush on 22:10 - May 8 by GloryHunter

Er . . . Jordy's middle names are Adriana and Jozefina. A boy named Sue?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordy_de_Wijs

I'll leave it to you to explain it to him
Ive got a man crush on 23:26 - May 8 with 944 viewsHunterhoop

When he’s played, his performances have been outstanding. I’d go as far as to see in those matches, he’s been better than Dickie.

He’s a brute. He’s actually quite quick. Heads everything away like he wants to destroy the football.

He is made for the Championship and he adds the physicality a side full of talent young boys like ours needs.

Sign him. Start him.
Ive got a man crush on 23:30 - May 8 with 931 viewsCiderwithRsie

Ive got a man crush on 23:26 - May 8 by Hunterhoop

When he’s played, his performances have been outstanding. I’d go as far as to see in those matches, he’s been better than Dickie.

He’s a brute. He’s actually quite quick. Heads everything away like he wants to destroy the football.

He is made for the Championship and he adds the physicality a side full of talent young boys like ours needs.

Sign him. Start him.

Yeah, with Suspect Device ticking away, it's less about whether there's someone in midfield to protect the defence, more about whether the opposing forwards want to go anywhere near him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024