Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top of the table! 11:37 - May 25 with 1664 viewsMyke

No not QPR (yet) but my other favourite team, Sligo Rovers. The real Rovers went top last night by beating Shamrock Rovers 1-0 on their own patch. Only game 13 0f 36 but a great start by the 'bit o red', Ambitious development plans announced last week too, so happy days all round.
Top of the table! on 13:40 - May 25 with 1575 viewsonlyrinmoray

Lucky you Myke my other favorite team Parma were relegated from Serie A
Top of the table! on 00:02 - May 26 with 1483 viewshook_hoops

My mum was from Ballymote so I always keep an eye out for Sligo Rovers. Great start to their season.
Top of the table! on 22:22 - May 28 with 1323 viewsMyke

And now four points clear after beating Harps this evening - woohoo
Top of the table! on 22:31 - May 28 with 1305 viewsqpr_1968

come on the sligo.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Top of the table! on 22:40 - May 28 with 1278 viewsTacticalR

I see Madge is in charge at Dundalk.

Air hostess clique

Top of the table! on 23:34 - May 28 with 1252 viewsaston_hoop

Any players over there we should be pcking up? I see a couple of League of Ireland lads are in the national squad

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Top of the table! on 00:58 - May 29 with 1197 viewsBoston

Top of the table! on 22:22 - May 28 by Myke

And now four points clear after beating Harps this evening - woohoo

The 'local derby', what's it like under normal circumstances?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Top of the table! on 22:50 - May 29 with 1116 viewsMyke

Top of the table! on 00:58 - May 29 by Boston

The 'local derby', what's it like under normal circumstances?

It was a cracking game,judging by the radio commentary.They haven't played each other too often in recent years as Harps tend to yoyo between the Prem and the 1st Div. Also Derry City kind of make it three way derby which diluted the intensity a bit (although Derry brought fantastic support back in the 80's, when they joined the LOI first) To be fair Rover's fan-base is rock-solid (they own the club) even though they have had a few lean years lately. Be great to get back to watching them again, especially if they can keep this run going
Login to get fewer ads

Top of the table! on 23:08 - May 29 with 1102 viewsMyke

Top of the table! on 23:34 - May 28 by aston_hoop

Any players over there we should be pcking up? I see a couple of League of Ireland lads are in the national squad

It's much too early to say yet, but Rovers have a kid called Johnny Kenny, who may turn out to be the real deal. He is only 17, but is doing really well. His father played for the club back in the day, but he is much more talented than his old man. My son played against him several times at under age and he was so far ahead of anybody else on the pitch, it was incredible to watch him, 19, young fellas running around, chasing every ball. and Johnny calmly dictating the entire game. Be interesting to see if he develops.
Top of the table! on 02:23 - May 30 with 1057 viewsScubaHoop

Isn't Marc Bircham managing Waterford? I'm sure I heard him on TalkSh1te
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024