Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We Dunne another signing 12:59 - Jul 13 with 5763 viewsenfieldargh

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/jimmy-dunne-completes-qpr-transfer-130721/

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We Dunne another signing on 17:12 - Jul 13 with 1985 viewsbosh67

Great interview again. Very grounded and ambitious. From what he has said about himself I am wondering if he has been brought in with de Wijs's injury record in mind. Sounds like a similar no nonsense CB.

It's all shaping up really well. Now all we need is Johansen or Messi in the middle.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We Dunne another signing on 17:23 - Jul 13 with 1926 viewsdmm

We Dunne another signing on 15:41 - Jul 13 by rsonist

Found a recently made sizzle reel here for what it's worth. Includes some clips with a mysterious "Jimmy Dunne Fan Page" watermark.

Thanks for posting. We should never be too taken in by highlights like these but, nonetheless, I like what I see. He seems a committed, strong CB who can pass and bring the ball out of defence. He's two footed as well.
We Dunne another signing on 18:55 - Jul 13 with 1770 viewsbarbicanranger

Just watched the interview on the offish. This lad seems all business.
We Dunne another signing on 19:17 - Jul 13 with 1716 viewssoops

We Dunne another signing on 17:23 - Jul 13 by dmm

Thanks for posting. We should never be too taken in by highlights like these but, nonetheless, I like what I see. He seems a committed, strong CB who can pass and bring the ball out of defence. He's two footed as well.

Looks from the clips like a faster Rob Dickie 😍
We Dunne another signing on 19:40 - Jul 13 with 1626 viewsBazzeR

I agree he looks like he’s got pace.

Loved his answer about his targets for the season..promotion.

When MW was commenting on last seasons results he spoke about improving our GD and it could be the signing of Jimmy Dunne that may allow a formation change to 4 at the back when needed.

I remember reading Brentford set out last season to concede less but it took roughly a dozen games to find their form.so it may be a similar situation in our season.
We Dunne another signing on 19:45 - Jul 13 with 1586 viewsHayesender

"Whats your target for the season?"

"Promotion"

I like him already

Poll: Shamima Beghum

We Dunne another signing on 07:43 - Jul 28 with 1143 viewsBazzeR

If the delivery from set pieces is good I can see this player scoring 5+ goals this season

Looking at the Coventry home game last season I noticed Sam McCallum took all their inswinging corners.
We Dunne another signing on 08:34 - Jul 28 with 963 viewsbosh67

I thought Dunne looked like a real find last night, albeit in a friendly. Big, composed on the ball and a total menace at set pieces.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

We Dunne another signing on 08:47 - Jul 28 with 904 viewsCiderwithRsie

We Dunne another signing on 08:34 - Jul 28 by bosh67

I thought Dunne looked like a real find last night, albeit in a friendly. Big, composed on the ball and a total menace at set pieces.

Very impressive.

Also thought Archer did very well when called on, as he was a bit in 2nd half.

Little disappointed by Kelman; keen, fast and skilful but final ball/shot was a bit lacking. Early days though and less likely to start than those other two, I think (due to injury to De Vijs and AFCON respectively).
We Dunne another signing on 09:47 - Jul 28 with 742 views80s_Boy

We Dunne another signing on 08:47 - Jul 28 by CiderwithRsie

Very impressive.

Also thought Archer did very well when called on, as he was a bit in 2nd half.

Little disappointed by Kelman; keen, fast and skilful but final ball/shot was a bit lacking. Early days though and less likely to start than those other two, I think (due to injury to De Vijs and AFCON respectively).

I though there were a few moments where part of the defence looked a bit switched off or panicky last night but Dunne was solid in my opinion.

Archer was better than I expected and, as you say, was called into 'action' a few times last night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024