Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions 14:29 - Jul 17 with 7154 viewsSharpy36

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/qpr-business-with-lee-hoos-part-one-1707

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 11:09 - Jul 20 with 1787 viewsbosh67

Like him or dislike him he clearly knows what he's doing and we are lucky to have him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 11:12 - Jul 20 with 1775 viewsGloryHunter

Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 09:45 - Jul 20 by rsonist

Probably because he'll be 69 years old at that point...

Really? He seems younger than 59 now. Anyway, that's no excuse.
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 12:25 - Jul 20 with 1692 viewsPinnerPaul

Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 11:12 - Jul 20 by GloryHunter

Really? He seems younger than 59 now. Anyway, that's no excuse.

No excuse? - expect him to have a plan for the club, but not himself?

Now we can all draw our pensions at 55, those working aged 60 and above will become rarer I think.
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 12:40 - Jul 20 with 1662 views80s_Boy

Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 12:25 - Jul 20 by PinnerPaul

Now we can all draw our pensions at 55, those working aged 60 and above will become rarer I think.

Totally agree.

I love my job but I have an exit plan to fit in with my life plans.

I want to slow life down a bit over the next 5 years and I suspect this is the same for Hoos although we are very different ages.
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 13:16 - Jul 20 with 1590 viewsrsonist

Part 4 features easy wickets on Brexit, player sales, undisclosed fees.

A bit about the Stan thing where basically he says the suggestion wasn't quite an outright slam-dunk with the Supporters Consultation Committee.

Mozza flatly reading out VERY ANGRY EMAILS is getting more entertaining every time.
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 13:21 - Jul 20 with 1579 viewsrsonist

Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 08:20 - Jul 20 by Northernr

I've got Lee for the Patreon in the September international break so if you've got stuff you didn't think was answered, or not answered well enough, here please let me know...

Please to explain the glaring absence of Natty Boh and steamed crab options at the kiosk.
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 16:10 - Jul 20 with 1466 viewsPinnerPaul

Although I did disagree with his answer on digital ticketing AND the club ARE offering an alternative, interesting to note that Womens Euro 2022 is digital only.

Will send details of how to download the relevant app nearer the time, apparently.

Lucky I'm going with Mrs Pinner, so not a problem (we hope!)
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 21:26 - Jul 20 with 1308 viewsGloryHunter

Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 12:25 - Jul 20 by PinnerPaul

I'm 68, and it has never occurred to me to stop working. I'd be bored. (I don't play golf).
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 23:23 - Jul 20 with 1230 viewsrsonist

If anyone needs reminding what to be thankful for....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9807871/Investment-group-make

A group of investors based in the UK have made a takeover bid for West Ham worth more than £400million.

However, the consortium– which includes former QPR chief executive Philip Beard – saw their offer rejected by Hammers majority shareholder David Sullivan.
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 13:37 - Jul 21 with 1047 viewsrsonist

Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 08:20 - Jul 20 by Northernr

I've got Lee for the Patreon in the September international break so if you've got stuff you didn't think was answered, or not answered well enough, here please let me know...

It's quite hard to come up with questions that might actually go somewhere isn't it.

I guess I might ask something like, given the three-year accounting period for P&S, how situational has the club's planning been this summer? Have we committed to more now knowing it's a good time to buy and bad time to sell, with the expectation of that being reversed next year? Or even has the team's form over the last few months created a sense of strategic opportunity we've acted on (without losing our heads or anything OTT)?

Also still curious about this story about a Covid insurance dispute, possibly under-reported because ongoing, but the ramifications are unclear.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/millwall-qpr-insurance-claim-against-f
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 13:47 - Jul 21 with 1018 viewsrsonist

On the general topic of post-Brexit restrictions, it's worth pointing out some markets are also more open now as a result. Boro in particular have been turning to South America recently:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-monitor

Not that it's really something I can see us seriously committing resources to. Maybe Ale fancies doing a bit of scouting...
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 14:54 - Jul 21 with 978 viewsPinnerPaul

Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 21:26 - Jul 20 by GloryHunter

I'm 68, and it has never occurred to me to stop working. I'd be bored. (I don't play golf).

I stopped at 56, don't play golf and am definitely not bored!
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 15:55 - Jul 21 with 926 viewsPinnerPaul

NFTs (Part 5) Hmmmmmmmmm

Not a clue what the question was about or indeed what NFTs were/are.

Looked up a fairly useful BBC article, but......nope still none the wiser really.

I am definitely OLD!
Lee Hoos answers fans' questions on 16:56 - Jul 21 with 875 viewsrsonist

Doesn't share Warbs' view of crypto. That'd be an interesting chat...

Maybe another question for Hoos would be whether it's been any different working with MW given both his finance and Sporting Director background, or if he just sticks to the coaching.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024